PART 38 :

Hearing her real name made Miraal's breath catch, and she found it hard to breathe . She was stunned, not understanding how Hamdan knew her true identity. Overwhelmed with fear and pain, she looked at Hamdan, who remained unwavering .

" Let me go ! It hurts, you crazy...! " She started to say, but Hamdan grabbed her hair and lifted her before slamming her to the ground. She fell with a loud thud and let out a blood-curdling scream.

However, due to the loud music in the club, no one heard her, and being in an upstairs room, Hamdan could listen to her cries without interruption .

"You betrayed my wife, then questioned her character. You trapped me in your web of lies and then disappeared like a coward. What makes you think I'll let you off so easily after all this ? No way," Hamdan snarled, his voice filled with fury and determination .

As Hamdan finished speaking, he removed his mask and drew the gun from his waist, aiming it directly at her head. In an instant, he struck her so hard with the gun that her piercing screams echoed throughout the room .

She lay sprawled on the floor, and Hamdan settled onto the couch, casting a sinister glance at her.

In a chilling voice, he said, "I know you're probably thinking that I was so gullible and easily manipulated. But now, seeing me here like this, in this situation, must be quite a shock for you, right ? "

He said this while surveying the entire room with a scrutinizing gaze. Then he checked his watch; there was still plenty of time before the police arrived.

He leaned back, feeling at ease, and focused on Mariana, who was clearly bewildered by his words. Blood trickled down from her head, the result of Hamdan's blow with the gun.

"Honestly, I felt like making an example out of you so horrific that not even animals would want to come near your dead body out of fear. But, what can I do ? I'm a Muslim , Alhumdulilah !

Killing is not forgiven in Islam , and I can't even touch a non-mahram. Not that anyone would even want to look at someone as filthy as you, let alone touch you," Hamdan said with disdain, his voice dripping with contempt .

" Well, you obviously have no shame, do you ? A Christian pretending to be a Muslim, sneaking into our country, and betraying us. I must admit, I was quite impressed with your skills-how you managed to hide your true identity for so long.

But unfortunately, the truth is out now ," Hamdan said, his voice laced with anger. He threw cold drinks can on her that hit her on spot , letting his frustration and rage be evident.

Mariana was writhing in pain, her head throbbing intensely. She tried to use the table for support to get up, but Hamdan quickly kicked the table away, causing her to collapse back to the floor.

The pain and her blurred vision made it nearly impossible for her to see clearly or find her bearings.

Hamdan was struggling to control his anger. Although he wanted to end the situation right there, he knew he couldn't act on his impulses.

Instead, he found a grim sense of satisfaction in observing Mariana's helplessness and suffering, taking a moment to revel in the power he held over her.

As soon as Hamdan heard the noises from outside, he realized the police had arrived. He threw the bag with all the evidence against Mariana aside and quickly masked up. Giving her one last, cold look,

he said, " This is where your all games ends, Miraal, aka Mariana Vetrov. Your remaining life will be worse than hell. Consider this your new reality."

Without waiting for a response, he holstered his gun and swiftly left the club, leaving Mariana to suffer alone in her agony.

When Hamdan came downstairs, the police had already arrested everyone in the club. He signaled to one of the officers and then headed outside. The police sealed off the entire club, apprehending all those present.