Chapter 64

It has been five months since I asked her about Maximilian, her ex. Over the months life was great and I loved it. She made a home for us, and that I swore to protect it.

Nicko had informed me about Maximilian's movement that night thus tightening security 24/7 around her. Seems like he has been informed about ANNY'S whereabouts. She questioned me about everything. As usual I played the fool saying it was for her protection and our twins. We totally had to check the gender before delivery. This was a double joy for us.

I took care of her most of the times. Soon she was due on delivery. Giving birth to two most cutes baby boys. Days turned to weeks and weeks to months. We were the perfect family. We still haven't had the chance to recognize our children to the mafia world. I knew we had to but I was reluctant.

"Love, do we really have to. Alex and Alarck, they are barely five years." she questioned all of these.

"Come on. We both know sooner or later, this has to be done."

Convincing her was hard but glad she understood the weight of everything. It was on their fifth birthday when I decided to familiarize them with our world. Everything was perfect for the day. They wanted a big party and that was what I delivered.

" Alex, Alarck

" Alex, Alarck. Listen to daddy. Don't do anything that will put him in a difficult situation." I heard her giving clear instructions to them.

That I agree she is a wonderful woman and the most amazing mother. For a second there I was envious of my children.

Soon we had already settled in the car. The journey took half an hour drive to reach our destination.

"Daddy, look." Alex spoke pointing at the entrance.

This was the first time that I was bringing them to such a place. Yes they have been outside but not to such a gathering.

Time went by rather fast. Anny was already mingling with the guest while the boys were stuck with me for the night. This was a form of superiority that they needed to adapt to.

"Where is mommy?" Alarck asked out of the blues.

The entire time he has been quite. Bet he misses his mom. This was the first time he has been away from her for such a period of three hours.

"I miss her too, buddy. But we have to stay away for couple of hours." I stated.

Rather than the usual days he seemed pretty down. Alex tried cheering him up but it was no use trying. Since birth he has been more attached to her mom.

Signalling one of my men," Go find my wife. "I ordered him. He bowed in respect before taking his leave.

Ten minutes down the line, he had not come back. I got impatient and sent someone else. He came back with an unpleasing news.

" What do you mean you don't know where she is? "I questioned the two.

" Sir, the last person who saw her was Lady Jenna, she told us she saw her with a man, second floor near the rear window. "he informed me.