Chapter 67

MAXIMILLIAN

The day I had been waiting for arrived. So far so good. My plan worked. For so many years I've searched for her whereabouts. My men and I never slept peacefully until we found her. She was our pillar. Anny Palmer.

I never knew she had it in her. Such a scheming act and decided to run away from home wasn't something I thought about she would do. This might have been due to the fact of how I treated her. She was no better. I was her husband. She was supposed to stay by my side.

Giving up on her wasn't my cup of tea. She knew everything about me. If not by my side where else could she be. I swore to find her and that's what I did. I finally met her. Thank heavens i went to that party. Which by the way i never wanted to go to. I had an internal conflict about going but I found myself going there anyways. Having nothing better to do I settled on enjoying drinks while interacting with other business men and women. My night was finally starting to get even more intresting the moment I laid my eyes on her.

She was so stunning that I couldn't resist it. Man, she had done a number on herself to look that way. Even when I made my way through the crowd, I felt the kind of sensation that I had already forgotten it existed. Slowly I followed her keeping distance. She had not yet seen me. Making my presence noticeable, wasn't part of my plan but I wanted to. My info told me  she had a family with Jake and that wasn't pleasing at all to even think about it.

This time I had something big in mind. I was ready to
do everything in my power to reck their family up and break them apart like she did to ours. She was mine. Lucky for me I had done some digging and fate worked well on my end. I got hold of some information about her shopping day. She was accompanied with her twins and two nannies.

Following her for hours was tiring. Luckily she stepped away. I quickly came up with a plan and put it to action.

"Anny." I called her once I caught up behind her.

She froze for a minute there before turning to look at my direction. She had this look that was so fucking unpleasant. Slightly I smiled in hopes she'd do the same. But all I got was an emotionless facial expression.

" Wait! Please don't tell me you are not pleased to see me." I gasped in pretence.

I was a hundred percent sure that she never want to see me in this life or in the next.

"Leave me alone." she bit his teeth while talking.

She did try to walk away but I had the upper hand when I pulled her back to me,pushing her against the wall.

"Not so fast." I spoke while looking past her to where her kids were. "Don't make me do something I don't want to. See you have very adorable kids over there." I stated.

"Leave my kids out of this." Her eyes were glued to mine. I saw the amount of hatred she had at the moment. She wasn't faking it.

"Be good and I promise I won't send them six feet under." I threatened her.

"What do you want?" she whispered in rage.

"Simple, a talk with you." I made it clear.

"We have nothing to talk about." she pushed me away since we had attracted enough attention on our side.

I eyed her for a while without uttering a word. Bet she got the vybe.

"Tell them you have something important to do." I ordered her.

"You better not play smart. I have my men roaming all over the place. One mistake and they are dead. Get it!."I warned.

That was more than enough to get any silly idea out of her head. She did as I said and soon I dragged her back to where my car was parked.