Chapter Twenty One: My Girl.

-Sam-

I looked at the many options I could possibly wear. My head spun. I weaved through every rack of clothes, picking up every bathing suit combination you could think of.

'You will be fine,' Jenna said almost laughing.

'This is like one of the biggest moments of my life Jenna. I can't pick the wrong suit,' I stressed taking my fingers through my hair.

My manager, Jenna, had been getting emails for months now from VSM. Victoria Secret Models. They wanted me to audition to be a part of the exclusive cast. I never saw myself modeling as a kid or anything, but now it's all I want too do. I am constantly thinking about it.

'Just go with the powder pink one, we will just spray tan you or something,' she throwing the bathing suit at me. I nodded nervously.

'Time check?' I muttered to myself checking my phone.

'Two hours. Oh god we've got two hours until they get here,' I said my eyes frantically darting everywhere in the room.

'Ill go get everyone from lunch and we will start working on you,' she said pulling out her phone.

'Breathe Sam,' she placed her hands on my shoulders and then left. I paced around the room a little bit before my phone buzzed. I took a seat on the couch and checked my messages.

From: Harry Styles.

I can't stop thinking about you. I love you, always.

To: Harry Styles.

I always am thinking of you stud. You make me so hot. Always.

I laughed at my text and realized I wasn't alone. My hair and make up team was grinning ear to ear.

'And she says she doesn't got a Boo. They just friends,' Angie said. I felt my cheeks redden.

'Now, now lets tan you up,' she said passing me a hair tie. I threw all my hair up into a knot on top of my head.

'Now I warn you,' she said looking at me sternly.

'It's very cold.'

Cold didn't even match the feeling on the spray tan. It felt like being soaked in ice. The last time I was soaked in ice was forever ago, down my by beach by the devil himself. Harry Styles. I was halfway done and I had to take a break. It was so cold.

'I have a few people here for you,' Jenna said and I looked up to see my two favorite people in the world.

'Hi sweetie,' I said bending down to Darcy's level.

'Don't touch mummy. She's wet,' I said. She nodded and sighed.

'What's wrong?' I asked her.

'Ill tell you later,' she said taking her lunch box from Harry's hand and finding a couch to sit on.

'Hey Boo,' Harry said approaching me and kissing me on the lips. I wasn't expecting that.

'Whats wrong with her?' I asked.

'Something with that boy in her class,' he shrugged.

'Broken heart at age five,' I shook my head.

'Look at how tan you are Boo,' he said examining my half naked body.

'Mhmm. Eyes up,' I said placing a finger under his chin.

'You look like Beyoncé,' he said. I snorted not being able to take him seriously.

'I love Beyoncé,' he said into my ear. He placed a peck on my neck.