Chapter Six: Friends, Just Friends.

Sam's Pov:

The next few weeks between Harry and I were heated. We couldn't even talk on the phone without getting into an argument over Darcy. He wanted to tell her that he was her dad, I thought it was too soon. Every conversation we had got turned into an argument.

For example, yesterday he flipped out when he found out Michael took Darcy to gymnastics class. He screamed at me for at least thirty minutes on the phone on how I never let him do anything, which is bullshit. For the circumstances we are under, I think I let him do enough.

He also lost his shit when I wouldn't let him come over at one in the morning to come and see her. She was sleeping for one, and for two I don't want to see. I don't think he realizes how hard it is for me to look at him.

'Are you making that really good Salad?' I asked looking up at Eleanor.

'The one with the blue cheese?' she asked.

'Uhm yes!'

'Then yes,' she laughed. She placed a bowl in front of me and I was a little too excited.

'How are you and daddy direction?' she asked laughing at her own joke.

'You're not funny,' I shot her a glare.

'Sorry, sorry I had too. Anyway, but really has the arguing gotten better?' she asked.

'Some of our conversations don't end in fuck you anymore, so a little bit better,' I shrugged.

'Oh my goodness,' she shook her head.

'Whens he going to be here?' I asked.

'Any minute. Louis' picking him up I think,' she checked her phone.

'I don't want to see him,' I groaned.

'Is this that good salad?' Zayn asked taking my bowl.

'No need to ask if you can have some Zayn. It's okay,' I said sarcastically.

'I thought we were on that level,' he shrugged. I pushed my hair from my face bringing my knees to my chest.

'Did I ever tell you I like your blonde hair?' she said playing with it.

'My roots are growing in,' I said trying to show her.

'Niall's got some blonde hair dye in the bathroom,' she said a small smile beginning to form on her face.

'He will actually kill us,' I laughed.

'Let's do it,' she ran to the bathroom. We set up a little salon in the kitchen and Eleanor went to work touching up my hair. Ah old times.

'Any boys I need to talk too?' Eleanor asked. I almost laughed.

'Im done with boys,' I said picking at my nails.

'Oh please Sam. You're telling me that you haven't shagged anyone recently?'

'Four years ago,' I chewed on my lip.

'Harry is the only guy you've been with?' her eyes widened.

'Sad isn't it?' I scoffed.

'Thats so cute,' she placed her hand over her heart. Then her face fell a little. She looked down at her hands and and chewed her lips.

'Pathetic,' I assured her.

'Sam...' She said uneasy. I raised my brows. Her face looked almost green as she opened her mouth.