Chapter Nine: Better Than Revenge.

-Sam-

Harrys family came back down again for the weekend. Bringing a few cousins and aunts. Jay, Lottie, Fizz, Daisy and Phoebe came down as well. Anne and Robin asked if they could have Darcy for the weekend with the rest of the Tomlinson crew. It's the least I could do. They were staying down in Laguna which is only 45 minutes away, and if anything happened I could get there in time. It's also Niall's birthday weekend, so we all were going to celebrate. I haven't been out in years.

'You know Louis?' I asked packing the last thing in her mini suitcase.

'Mhmm,' she hummed handing me a few pairs of shoes.

'He's got four sisters that would love to play with you,' I zipped up her case and shooed her out the room.

'Anne said she was taking me to the pool everyday,' she said all giddy.

'Thats fun,' we went down the stairs. I bent down to her eye level and fixed her dress.

'You behave yourself okay?' I gave her a stern look. She nodded.

'Give mummy a hug,' I held her tight.

'Have fun,' I let her go with her father.

'Ill be back around nine,' Harry said. I blew her a kiss and waved watching them leave. As soon as they left my stomach filled with butterflies. I quickly phoned Eleanor as I ran up the stairs.

'Ive been expecting your call,' Eleanor laughed.

'Why do I feel like I'm going on a date?' I threw open my closet and began my search.

'After what you told me about your little lunch you had last week I think shits going down tonight,' she said I could here Louis in the back ground.

'Nothings going down tonight,' I rolled my eyes.

'You're telling me you don't have the hots for daddy direction?'

'You need help,' I laughed shaking my head.

'Step one. Denial,' she stated.

'May I remind you he's getting married soon?'

'I see him checking your fine ass out all day,' I could hear her smirk.

'Just make sure I don't do anything stupid,' I sighed finally choosing my outfit.

'No promises.'

'Ill see you soon Eleanor.' Click.

I let out a jagged sigh before turning on my hair curler. Tonight should be fun.

http://www.polyvore.com/better_than_revenge/set?id=57396379

-An Hour Later-

I remember being sixteen and going on my first date with Harry. I was so nervous. My palms were sweaty, my heart was beating out if control and I couldn't concentrate much. He held my hand the whole car ride, his hand kept trying to sneak up my skirt and I had to knock it away more than once. We went out to a small hawaiian place in town I went to all the time. We say across from each other and held hands across the table. We shared a piece of cheesecake and didn't leave anything behind. On our way home we drove down to the beach parking lot and made out to the sounds of the waves crashing. He went to second base, I was so nervous. He's always had a way of making me nervous, but calm at the same time. Being the gentleman he is, it was past curfew when we got back. We snuck in through the back gate, but ended up finding each others lips in the hammock. It was impossible not to touch each other. If love existed, that's what we were. Just two teenagers, madly in love.