Epilogue Part Two.

Epilogue Part Two.

-Sam-

I'd been up since five in the morning. I watched the sun rise, listened to shitty indie music that Harry loved and cried. Now I'm back in our bed. I peered over at the alarm clock and it was half passed noon. I rolled over to Harry's side of the bed and it still smelled like him. I smiled foolishly before sitting up. I took in the light blue color on our walls, mahogany wooden panels as our floors and the ridiculous fluffy white carpets that Harry insisted on. Oh Harry.

With wobbly legs I took my self to the shower. It was finally here. Today was the day. I would become a Styles. I shook the thought out of my head and couldn't tell if I was crying or not because of the water from the shower. I heard commotion outside the bathroom doors. The bridal party must have arrived.

I peered around the corner of my bathroom door and saw everyone sprawled out across my room. I found Perrie's pink locks, Danielle's curls and Gemma's almost blonde hair. Katherine was sprucing her hair curls in my mirror and Rosie was talking on the phone. When they realized I was in the room all the attention was dropped from what they were doing and they gave me warms smiles.

'Here comes the bride! Here comes the bride!' Danielle belted. My eyes widened and my stomach dropped to the floor. I felt all the color leave my face.

'Sam?' Danielle asked taking hesitant steps towards me. My breath hitched in my throat and I took in long jagged breaths.

'Are you okay?' Rosie asked. That's when the sobs came and I hid my face in my hands. I felt everyone hover around me and console me. "Aww Sam!" "What's wrong?!" "Don't cry sweetheart!" Frankly I didn't know why I began crying. I guess the word bride set me off.

'I don't even know why I'm crying,' I said rubbing my read eyes. Darcy crawled up on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

'I know what you're feeling,' Danielle said.

'This is so stupid.'

'No it's not mummy,' Darcy said brushing a wet curl that escaped my towel.

Everything else that happened was a blur. Everything seemed to be happening so fast. Soon enough I was the only one left in my bedroom. All the bridesmaids were gone, and so were the grooms men. Then a knock was on my door and I told them to come in.

'Hi pumpkin,' Anne said sitting by my side. I could tell she had already been crying.

'Hi,' I said weakly.

'How are you?' She asked.

'A bit nervous,' I said fighting the need to chew my freshly manicured nails. She laughed.

'Don't worry. It's just our goofy little Harry,' she said. A calming feeling spread over me. It was just Harry. My Harry. He had always been my Harry. And always would be. Till death do us part.

'I have something for you,' she said reaching into her bag and giving me a blue Tiffany and Co box. I tried to object but she encouraged me to open it.

'Something borrowed,' she said. My eyes widened at the pearl bracelet that must've been worn through out Harry's family.

'My mum wore it, her mum and her mum,' she laughed.

'Would you fasten it?' I asked. She fastened it on my right wrist and now I was ready. I was ready to marry the love of my life. She kissed my cheeks and told me that they were ready when I was.

My dress was a fit and flare style with a sweetheart neckline. The bodes clung tightly and began to flare out just under my butt. The back was fastened together with felt covered buttons. My dress was all lace from top to bottom and an antique white color. My shoes were blue because you can't get married without something borrowed and something blue. I used my hand on the railing to guide myself to the top of the steps where Kroy stood waiting for me.