Chapter Twenty Eight: A Day in the Life of Sam Moncayo.

-Sam-

*5 Months Later*

It was just another normal day in California. The weather was warm. Everyone around me seemed to be smiling. Everything was okay.

'Have fun at school hon,' I said giving Darcy a little kiss.

'Yeah, yeah,' She muttered as she ran through the front doors. I waited for her curls to disappear before driving off. My phone buzzed and I checked it at the next red light.

From: Harry Styles<3

How much longer until you will be home my love?

To: Harry Styles<3

I have to pick up some things from the dry cleaners, go to the gym and then drop by the office and pick up some things. Then I will bring back some dinner. Would you like Nandos?

I had to pick up my dress and Harry's suit from the dry cleaners. At the end of the month was the big Victoria Secret fashion show. Everyone was going to be there. The door dinger when I walked through and the small Asian lady peered at me through her thick frames.

'Im here to pick up for Styles,' I said placing my sunglasses on top of my head. He held her finger up and hurried off to the back. I pulled out my phone and checked to see if Harry replied.

From: Harry Styles<3

Yes. Do you know what I want?

To: Harry Styles<3

A wrap with double chicken breast basted with Mango and Lime Peri-Peri sauce, with green leaf lettuce, sweet pepper chili jam, that yogurt sauce you like with grilled pineapple and cheese. Am I right?

From: Harry Styles<3

Briliant babe. Absolutley briliant.

I rolled my eyes and woman returned carrying two dress bags. I took them from her with a smile. I picked through my wallet and handed her over my card.

'Have a good day,' I said on my way out. I opened the door to Harry's range rover and hooked the clothes on the hanger. Now a days I feel like I'm the busy one. In and out of photo shoots and small runway shows and always being on a diet. Now I know why Harry was always so tired.

I go to the gym daily. So does Harry. It's becoming more of an inconvenience for us to go because as soon as one of us steps out of the house we are chased by paparazzi. Harry more than I of course. So in one of the spare rooms Harry decided that he would make it his manly project to make use of the room and turn it to a gym. He's always up there working on it.

I parked in the closest lot and hurried in. I swiped my membership card and threw my bags into a locker. I decided I would do an hour of cardio and then go lift some free weights. I plugged in my head phones and chose my favorite playlist that Harry had made for me. He is always surprising me with these new artists and bands he's discovered.

I ended up staying a lot longer than I planned. I got a little carried away on the elliptical. Time flies. I waved goodbye the the woman at the gym and was now en route to the office. I had to get my measurements taken. When I arrived I swiped my card for what seemed like the millionth time today. I took the elevator and watched the lights ding.