Chapter Five: Darcy Anne.

"I think there are two different types of secrets. The kind you want to keep in, and the kind you wouldn't dare to let out."

Harry's Pov:

Things were getting weird. Everytime I would come into a room, they would all stare at me. When they spoke to me, which they rarely did, it was brief and careful. I tried hard not to think about the mysterious little girl with the blonde curls, but it was hard. I kept having dreams about her and Sam. We would be at the beach, playing in the water. The little girl loved the water. Sam and I would have to literally drag her out. She was identical to the picture I kept in my wallet. Scarey identical.

I sat across the table from a quiet Danielle who was eating cereal. She refused to look at me.

'What are you doing today?' I asked.

'Think I'll go to the gym or something,' she shrugged still not looking at me.

'Uhuh...' I picked at my poptart. She kept checking her phone nervously.

'I think I'll head out,' she jumped up.

'Ill walk you down,' I said.

'You don't have too,' she shook her head quickly putting her bowl in the sink.

'I insist,' I eyed her.

'Okay,' she said chewing on her lip.

The elevator ride was dead silent and extremely awkward.

'Am I missing something?' I broke the silence. She jumped.

'What? No...' she shook her head.

'Everyones acting so weird around me. Did I do something?'

'No you haven't done a thing,' she said her eyes dancing to each corner of the lobby.

'Every one is just busy,' she said slowly.

'Uhuh. Cause we haven't had the past month off, and we still have time off,' I stared at her.

'Thanks for walking me down,' she looked away.

'Anytime.'

There is obviously something going on that everyone knows about, but me. I had a gut feeling it had to do with this little blonde. I hurried back to the elevator with another plan.

Detective Styles.

As soon as I got to the room I put on every single pair of black clothing I owned. Black beanie, black sunglasses, black shirt, black trousers and black shoes.

I impatiently pressed the lobby button until I finally made it down there. I peeked around the corner and saw Danielle's curls heading out the door with a little girl with her. It was her. I trailed behind them with my head low as they piled into a taxi. I quickly caught one after them.

'Its a little hot for all black isn't it sir?' he asked.

'Im on a mission,' I said not taking my eyes off the taxi.

'Anything illegal?' he asked casually.

'No, no. But can you follow that taxi right there?' I asked.

'Just don't get me in trouble kid,' he said following the taxi.

We followed them for a few minutes before we got out of the city and into the more rural part of Calabasas.

'Why are we following this taxi? I'm just being nosey,' he started some small talk.

'My friend is in there. I'm trying to surprise her,' I lied. He looked in the rear view mirror and nodded.