Chapter Four: Liar, Liar.

Harry's Pov:

Freedom. Finally. I inhaled the lovely California sunshine before stepping into the hotel everyone was staying at. I went to the front desk and the lady looked at me wide eyed.

'Hello,' I said.

'This key gets you up to the penthouse, and this one gets you into it,' she said handing me two keys.

'Thank you,' I smiled taking my stuff to the elevator. I thought it be fun to surprise the boys since I have been to busy helping Ashley plan useless things.

I did what the lady said, putting the key in the whole and off it went to the top level. The looks on their faces would be priceless. This is the longest we have been away from each other in a while. I've never been good with keys so it took me a second to get the door open.

'IM HERE!' I yelled as I swung open the door.

'Jesus Christ Harry you scared me,' Eleanor said with her hand over her heart.

'Sorry. How have you been?' I laughed kissing her cheeks.

'Fine,' she said eyeing the bedroom door nervously.

'Louis in there?' I asked.

'Erm. Yeah. He just got to sleep,' she bit her lip.

'Are you okay?' I asked noticing her behavior.

'Yes...of course! Why wouldn't I be?' she laughed awkwardly. I headed towards the room Louis was sleeping in.

'Oh Harry, you can put your stuff in that room down the hall on the left,' she pointed.

'Oh, okay. Thanks,' I said taking my suit case and duffle bag down the hall.

I just chucked everything. I was determined to wake up Lou.

'Nice backpack,' I commented on the pink sparkly one on the coffee table in the living room. El gave me an awkward smile. What was up with her?

I pushed open Louis door about to scream when I saw he wasn't alone in the bed. Laying across his chest was a little curly haired blonde girl. They were both sound asleep. I tip tied quietly to them leaning over and examining the little girl. I softly pushed her hair from her face getting an uneasy feeling.

'What the fu--?' I stopped my self looking at the silver pendant the hung around her neck. A paper airplane. I got down on my knees looking at the piece of metal that I use to have. The one I gave to...her. The tiny nick on airplane caught my eye.

One time Sam and I got into this fight. I didn't like the way this guy was looking at her, so I confronted him. I told him to fuck off, he shoved me. So I punched him in the face. Security came and broke the whole thing up and we left. Sam was beyond pissed. She kept telling me I had to work on my anger, I told her I would, but obviously I didn't. She was drunk and she took off the necklace and threw it, telling me it was over. I eventually calmed her down, I always did. She picked up the necklace and apologized for days over the nick. She insisted on buying me a new one, but I refused. I used a really corny line saying every time she's sees the nick she would think of me.

But here I am looking at the same nick, thinking of her. Who was this little girl wearing Sam's necklace? Well my necklace. I furrowed my brow leaving the room and staring Eleanor down.

'Who is that?' I asked slowly.

'Uhm what?' she asked grabbing her purse.

'You know who I'm talking about.'