Chapter 16: Fanservice! Oh Wait, Open House

WARNING!
Fanservice...At least by some line.

______________________________

Kuoh Mall
3rd Person POV
Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima could be seen together in a store. With them was also Sona Sitri and Tsubaki Shinra. The group of young women were all shopping for swimsuits.

Akeno: Hmm....I wonder...

Rias: Should I go with the black or the white?

Sona: Rias, I should thank you again for letting us join you.

Rias: Of course Sona. Even the Student Council should get a day of relaxation. But I'm curious how you found out we invited Hajime?

Sona: He announced it to the entire household except for Saji. I sent him hold because he made every girl there pretty mad.

Rias: Oh do I even need to know what he did girl?

Sona: Trust me. I don't think you do. As silly as it was, it was still best to send him home.

Sona turned to the bikinis before her.

Sona: Hmm...I wonder what Hajime would think if I wore one of these...

Rias: Wow Sona. I didn't think you'd let yourself wear one of those out to like...any boy ever.

Sona: Oh well...

Sona looked away from Rias for a moment as her cheeks turned red.

Sona: I just want to think of something that Hajime would like...

Rias: Wow...and you're talking an attractive appeal to a boy as well!

Rias began to chuckle a bit at Sona, which caused her to look a bit mad and embarrassed when she turned back to Rias.

Sona: Hey stop it!

Rias: Alright alright. Well, I think I have an idea of something you could wear.

Rias and Sona began to look after outfits, but soon, they overheard Akeno and Tsubaki, the two of them had turned their heads to their queens.

Akeno: I wonder what Issei would think if I wore this in front of him.

Tsubaki: Hmm...What should I wear in front of Hajime?

Akeno: Oh I have an idea for you Tsubaki!

Akeno wrapped her arms around Tsubaki from behind and used her finger to trace around Tsubaki's chest.

Akeno: Try wearing a two piece that shows off a lot of skin. Maybe something around here~

Tsubaki: A-Ah....Akeno what're you doing?!

Akeno: I'm just giving you a suggestion!~

Tsubaki: But what about my status as a mature young woman?!

Akeno: Oh come on Tsubaki.

Akeno leaned into Tsubaki's ear.

Akeno: You have such an incredible body. Why not show off some skin to a boy you like?~

Tsubaki nervously turned to Akeno.

Tsubaki: I mean....

With her cheeks a bit red, Tsubaki turned to a two piece bikini.

Tsubaki: Maybe....if Hajime will find it attractive.

Akeno: There you go! That's my girl Tsubaki! Look at you!

Meanwhile, back with Sona and Rias, the two kings of the peerages were still in search of some swim attires. However, a thought had crossed Rias's head and she turned to her black haired childhood friend.