Chapter 12: The Unlikeliest of Team-Ups

Streets
3rd Person POV
Currently walking on the streets of Kuoh Town Japan, is pawns of Sona Sitri, Genshirou Saji and Hajime Akamizu.

Hajime: So what exactly does Hyoudou want from us?

Saji: Look, I don't know man! He just called me and told me to get you so we can meet up with him!

Hajime rolled his eyes and sighed.

Hajime: Guess we'll be finding out when we get there then.

Saji: Yeah. I guess so man.

Soon, Hajime and Saji reached a parlor, where Issei sat alone, with a drink at his table.

Hajime: There he is.

Saji and Hajime walked up to Issei, while he sat there, bored out of his mind and spacing off.

Saji: Hyoudou!

Issei stopped his pacing out and faced the two boys standing before him.

Issei: Hey-uh...sorry for calling you guys out here.

Saji: No worries man!

Hajime: Besides, I had nothing planned. Yet.

Saji: Didn't you sleep in today? Because we had school and you weren't there.

Hajime:....I have a cold.

Hajime then proceeded to make a very obvious and monotonous fake sneeze.

Hajime:... Achoo...

Saji: You're not even using the right body language for a sneeze, that's for like...covering a cough with your hand.

Saji then turned to Issei. But Hajime was giving him the classic middle finger and narrowing his eyes.

Saji: So...what's up that you needed us for?

Issei soon explained his reasoning for calling both Hajime and Saji. After the explanation and a request, Saji and Hajime were now sitting down. But Saji looked quite pissed.

Saji: Hell no! Are you even freakin' serious!

Issei: As serious as a five hour boner man!

Saji: YOU'RE INSANE!

Saji had stood up in rage, causing people around them too look. Saji quickly sat back down as they looked away.

Hajime: Yeah Issei bud, I'm gonna have to side with Saji on this. That sounds like a bad idea to get into other race's affairs.

Saji: You realize both of our presidents will punish us just for being involved with those Holy Swords, right? And yet you still wanna go out and destroy them? We're gonna get murdered for sure!

Hajime: Punish? What kind of punish?

Saji: Think about it like this Akamizu!