Chapter 21: Triple Mutation and Hajime's Ideaology of Fashion

Underworld
3rd Person POV
???: Mhm...Mhm...Mhm...Mhm...

Hajime was seen not wearing a shirt was acting very, very confused. Sona stood next to him. The teenage boy did not seem to have any sense of understanding as a tall man with slicked back green hair was pacing back and forth with a clipboard in his hands.

Hajime: (What exactly is going on with this guy?)

Sona: (Just be quiet. My sister stated a change of power happened in your evil pieces and wanted you to have a checkup. Just take the time and relax about it. He's just checking up on your evil pieces. After all...)

Sona: (He's Ajuka Beelzebub

Sona: (He's Ajuka Beelzebub. One of the Four Great Devil Kings and the creator of the Evil Piece System.)

Hajime: (Oh shit.)

Ajuka then stopped having and turned to both Sona and Hajime.

Ajuka: Alright Sona. I came to the solution. Come check this out.

Sona: Hm?

Sona and Hajime both looked at the picture of a diagram that was about Hajime's evil pieces.

Ajuka: I have concluded this for sure, Hajime's evil pieces have all indeed mutated.

Hajime: Oh shit...For real?

Ajuka: Yes but check the power.

Hajime put his shirt back on as Ajuka was talking and pointing at a diagram.

Ajuka: You see,  when a normal evil piece mutates, it would double in power. A pawn would now be worth 2 and a rook would be worth 10 pawns for example.

Hajime: Okay?

Sona: Yes. But what about Hajime's mutation?

Ajuka turned to Sona.

Ajuka: What's interesting about him is that his power over his mutation pieces have not just doubled, but they tripled.

Sona and Hajime's eyes had widened.

Hajime: Oh shit.

Sona: So that means...

Ajuka: Yes, Young Hajime Akamizu is now three times the power and not two. Since you said it took three pieces to reincarnate him, one pawn piece is worth three. All of them combined together means that he is worth a grand total of nine pawns, which in this case, makes him as valuable as a queen piece is.

Sona: Wow...That's such excellent news Lord Beelzebub.

Ajuka: Please, call me Lord Ajuka.

Hajime: Wait, but how exactly does that make sense?

Ajuka chuckled at Hajime with his eyes closed. But he reopened them after stopping.

Ajuka: It beats me. This is the first Triple Mutation I've ever seen! The Evil Piece System still has a lot of bugs in it...and I could've cleaned it up but I chose to let it stay because of how fun it could be!