Chapter 32: The Fated Showdown

Sona POV
I must admit.

While I said the backup plan if Saji were to fail, Hajime would step in and finish the job.

But the truth is, I gambled on the hope Saji would win. Because I wanted to avoid the idea of Hajime fighting Issei.

Guess in the end, I couldn't do that. An error on my end, I should've had him stay with me.

Who knows how destructive this fight will have become. It's only a matter of time of when it progresses.

3rd Person POV
Issei and Hajime stood across from each other, both ready to fight one another.

It was then that in a split second, the two boys charged each other and clashed fists. The battle had officially begun.

Both Issei and Hajime matched strikes, which in the result of that, they just blocked each other's hits.

However, Hajime stopped trying to punch and ducked down, causing Issei to miss.

Issei: Huh?

Hajime spun around with his right leg out and turned towards Issei. He successfully swiped him off the ground and got him in the air because of his move.

Hajime got up quick and put his foot on top of Issei, sending him away from everybody.

Hajime: Let's see how fast you can run.

Hajime moved his right arm out, making a digon with his middle finger and index finger with the respective hand. That being his right hand.

Hajime: Yang.

With that, Hajime's hair had turned white.

(Form Yang: This ability allows Hajime to change his abilities and skill set to a role that specializes in the use of Holy Magic.)

(By chanting the word, Yang, with the symbol of a digon in his right hand, Hajime's hair turns white and changes into a result of what is explained.)

(On another note, this is similar to Form Yin. The process where Hajime forms a digon symbol on his left hand. By chanting Yin, his hair turns black, resulting in Hajime now being able to specialize in using Demonic Magic.)

Hajime sprinted towards Issei at incredibly high speeds.

Meanwhile, on Issei's end, he managed to recover quickly from Hajime's attack

Issei's Mind: (Damn what a hit. It's only a matter of time til my balance breaker fades. I gotta finish this quick...But I need to find some sort of weak spot on Hajime.)

Just then, in a split second, Issei spotted Hajime coming right at him at high speed.

Issei's Mind: (SHIT! HE'S MOVING FAST!)