Chapter 25: After the Storm

Hello peeps! We're here with Season 3!

Let's get to it!

______________________________

Kuoh Town, Japan.

The city home to certain devils who oversee the city, day and night.

A dark revelation has come to them, and a friend has gone missing. No trace, and no chance at contact.

Now they begin a journey, where a wicked demon meets his fate, and the strongest is reborn.

______________________________

Kuoh Town
Nightfall
Streets
3rd Person POV
A magic circle arrived on the ground.

Out of it arrived a young man with white hair and red eyes with black sclera. He looked around himself with a menacing look on his face. The young man was none other than the resurfaced one. Tomio Rushifell.

Tomio began to walk around until he reached an alley. There, the sound of somebody eating could be heard. He walked towards the noise.

Eventually, Tomio reached a corner and he turned to it, turning left. There, 4 ghouls could be seen. As if they were people. He stood there in his dark tone and pointed at them all.

Tomio: You there...weaklings!

That immediately got all of their attentions and they turned to see Tomio. They got up and snarled.

???: Who do you think you are?!

???: Can't you see we're snacking here?!

Tomio: Working together to feast over one corpse...? You're just like an incompetent and fraudulent hero's party.

???: I'll kill you!

The biggest of the ghouls charged at Tomio. But he was immediately sent to a wall.

Tomio: I could easily kill you.

The ghouls watched as the biggest one flew. But then they slowly turned to Tomio, who stood before all of them.

Tomio: From this moment on, you will all serve me. If you choose to obey well, then I'll guarantee that you'll be rewarded.

The ghouls looked up with clear intimidated looks on their faces as Tomio stared down at them, with a nonchalant and serious expression on his face.

Song: Under the Tree
Artist: SiM

Timeskip
Morning
Sona POV
Five days now.

It's now been five long and agonizing days when it came down upon us.

The man, the one I called my love, the boy who stolen and captured my heart with his actions, was gone in an instant, as if he had disappeared without a trace.