Chapter 15: A Queen's Heart

3rd Person POV
Tomoe: So Ramiel is your father?

Hajime: Yeah. He is.

Tomoe and Hajime were both seen outside on a weekend afternoon. The sun sat out on quite a nearly clear blue sky. The perfect amount of clouds on a hot day. The duo sat on a bench out in the public of Kuoh Town, Japan. The traffic wasn't too bad on the roads and the people kept a fair pace of movement on the streets.

Hajime wore a tank top with black shorts and a jacket tied around his waist along with black and white sneakers. Tomoe also wore a sundress and a sun hat with sandals.

 Tomoe also wore a sundress and a sun hat with sandals

Hajime: By the way, what's with the sundress?

Tomoe: It's a fashion thing most girls like to have!

Hajime: Interesting.

The duo of Hajime and Tomoe were both having drinks of boba tea.

Hajime: By the way, thanks for convincing me to get this boba tea Tomoe. Turned out to be more tastier than I thought this would be.

Tomoe: Right?! You just gotta give it a shot!

Hajime: Heheh. Yeah. True that.

Hajime took a sip of his boba tea as did Tomoe as well. After their sip, Tomoe soon turned to Hajime with a sense of concern in her voice and face.

Tomoe: So Hajime. How are you taking it all in right now. With Ramiel and everything?

Hajime turned to look up at the clear blue sky.

Hajime: Honestly? I've never met the guy, so I don't know what he's like. I can't really make an instant judge out of him without seeing how he is as a father. So right now I'm just still me I guess is what I'm trying to say.

Hajime then turned to Tomoe.

Hajime: I guess I should ask, does it change your opinion of me?

Tomoe: Of course not! I like you way too much to suddenly despise you because you were born as a half fallen angel.

Hajime: Heh...Thanks Tomoe.

Tomoe: You're welcome!

Tomoe turned to take a drink of her boba tea.

Hajime: So...what exactly made you think to even like or trust me from the start?

Tomoe: Think?

Tomoe stopped drinking her boba tea and turned up to the sky and put her right finger to the right side of her chin, tilting her head to the left.

Tomoe: Honestly, I didn't really need to think.

Hajime: Really?

Tomoe: Yeah...I like you because I just did.

Hajime: Wow...Tomoe.

Tomoe turned to Hajime with a smile on her face. She closed her eyes as Hajime felt a raise of color into his cheeks.