Chapter 20: Dark Revelations

Previously

Sona: I know that I don't agree with harming other students, but if killing him with free him, then do what you must.

Hajime only smirked.

Hajime: That's nice. I was gonna kill him anyway.

Haruto: THEN BRING IT ON!!!

Hajime and Haruto stared each other down, with the partnership of Alastor and Merhim tarnished, nothing could hold them back for battle. At the same time, Issei entered balance breaker and prepared for his fight with Vali, who revealed himself as descendant of Lucifer.

Now

With Merihem's power, Haruto released some sort of blood red sickles from his arms, firing them at Hajime.

However, instead of running away, Hajime ran at Haruto, unleashing magic of Alastor's, which were consisted of actual sickles. He slashed and clashed with each blood sickle, destroying them as he ran towards Haruto.

The two finally clashed. Haruto blocked each sickle attack of Hajime's and then kicked him away. Hajime used his feet to stop himself from moving further away.

Hajime: Not too bad...but I'm always the better one!

Hajime created a magic circle in his hands and fired an immense red blast from them. Haruto countered back again though. He once again used his arms to create sickles of blood and deflected the blast.

Hajime's Mind: (What's with those sickles?)

Alastor: (Blood magic, also known as Blood Art. It's one of Merihem's specialties. He can utilize his own blood as if it's a tool or a weapon.)

Hajime's Mind: (Sounds like it can make him invincible.)

Alastor: (In a way yes. But there's always tricks and other ways to overcome that. To kill Merihem, you'll have to decapitate him.)

Hajime's Mind: (So in other words...)

Alastor: (Yes, you'll have to cut off that brat's head to truly kill him.)

Hajime's Mind: (Sona said I can do what I must. Even if she doesn't agree with it. But hey, what the hell, let's do this shit!)

Alastor: (I knew I picked the right host. Here, use this ability. I was partially inspired to create it after we watched Bungo Stray Dogs.)

Hajime was soon surrounded by multiple red magic circles, with kanji written like scrolls, and his eyes were just like his Iris color, red.

Hajime soon felt something come out of him, like his clothes. He moved his eyes around and saw an omnivorous, shadow-like beast, as if it was formed my magic surrounding him.

Sona's eyes widened to what she saw, as well as Tsubaki.

Tsubaki: Madam President. What is that?!

Sona: I don't know! Could Hajime ever create this being?!