Chapter 18: Crave Problems

As promised loves, this is the third chapter for this week!!

I hope you guys are enjoying the chapters, Please, please, please comment and vote!!!

When this chapter published, I will already be on vacation, but I wrote in advance because I wanted to make you guys happy too!!😚😚

...

Xaden's Pov

I woke up in the morning and saw that Scarlet was still sleeping. I tugged her hair away from her face and kissed her forehead. I really meant what I told her yesterday, I want us to work things out between us, but I also understood her concern about the girl that I was searching for. I just hope things won't get fucked once we started to date. I wanted to give her the world and everything that she ever deserves. I wanted to wake her up differently today, I wanted to give her head and then fuck her, but I know she will be sore from yesterday so I rather do something else. Just thinking about waking her up like that my cock got hard, before I decided against it I went down the stairs in only my boxers, then I remembered she doesn't fucking live alone, but I don't think anyone was awake anyways.

I went down the stairs and went directly into the kitchen. I wanted to make her breakfast but I didn't even know what she liked to eat. Fucking hell, we really didn't know anything about each other, but I asked for a date no? And she rejected me. I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you cracky at this time again? You just woke up man. And put some clothes on, we are not alone in the house." Liam said, I got startled. Shit, he scared the shit out of me. I looked around, it looked like he also made breakfast for Alice because she was sitting on the kitchen's counter chair and eating, avoiding my gaze. Shit, as I was about to say something Declan came into the kitchen with clothes in his hand and throwed it on me. How the fuck?

"How did you know I was not wearing anything?" I asked looking at Declan, he was being suspicious more and more everyday. Declan answered "Liam was practically yelling, so I came down and brought some clothes with me."

I wore the clothes that he gave me and now I was looking at Alice, Liam just raised his eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes at him, and said "Alice, can you help me please? I want to make breakfast for Scarlet but I don't know what she likes to eat." This conversation looks so funny for a mafia leader, but I would do anything to make her happy. Alice looked at me confused, as I was about to ignore her and continue doing whatever I thought would suit her but then Alice said, "She loves coffee with 3 spoons of sugar and milk. She loves crepes with strawberries and nutella. She doesn't eat a lot so if you make her crepes only she would be full with 1-2 crepes maximum." she would be full with 2 crepes? I need like 5 crepes to be full. And 3 spoons of sugar? What the fuck? I might as well put the coffee in the sugar.

"Thank you, Alice. I owe you one." I told Alice and I started making crepes and coffee at the same time. 30 minutes later, everything was done, I placed everything on a tray and went up to her room. It was almost 9 in the morning and she was still sleeping? But given the fact that she used to work in my club that late so it's normal for her to not be awake this early. I placed the tray on her night stand table, and she opened her eyes. She looked around and saw the tray, she was smiling at me, I leaned down and kissed her lips. "Morning, amore." I told her and she just nodded her head, great she was not a morning person. I would've teached her a lesson for that but she was hungry. I can see it in her eyes.

"I made you breakfast and coffee. I hope you like them, tesoro." She looked at the tray and sat up in her bed. Without saying anything she started to dig in her food. After a few minutes she hugged me and said "Thank you so much, Xaden. No one has ever made me breakfast in bed, I loved it. Don't do it often, I will get used to it." She was smirking as if she was trying to scare me away. I kissed her forehead and told her "I would love making you breakfast in bed every morning if that means I will wake up with you everyday."