#seven#

Her mind went blank.

She suddenly felt the soft press of his lips against hers. 

Again, and again, and again.

She tried to pull herself up but she couldn't, because she had the weight of two full grown boys on her back.

And to make her situation worse, the two brothers were grinning and mouthing the word "Marcus" to each other again and again like retarded monkeys.

"Get your fat asses off me." Ashley said, smacking Jamie, or was it Carter, on the ass.

"Ouch, no need to get vulgar, woman."

Yup, that was definitely Carter.

The weight of three hippos finally left her back. 

She grunted, before heaving herself up.

Act calm. This is completely normal.

"Would you like a table?"

Wait what.

He blinked, "What?" 

"Eh, I meant, what are you doing here?" 

He frowned, "I was walking down the street and I saw you through the glass."

She opened her mouth to talk but he continued.

"We spent so much time trying to find you, we never considered the fact that you might not want to be found." 

She blinked, "What are you talking about?"

Marcus shook his head disbelievingly, "We were going to put up missing posters, Ashley. Everybody has been worried sick. And here you are, acting like nothing's wrong. Maia thought you had AIDS!" 

Jamie and Carter looked at her. "You've been avoiding all your friends?" Jamie asked.

She shrugged. 

She couldn't tell them

She couldn't.

She could feel tears prickle the back of her eyes.

"I'm just going to check on Anna." She muttered before running out the room. 

She was going to lose all her friends because of her father.