#thirty seven#

PLEASE READ THIS AN GUYS.

Okay so, quick fun fact about me, I'm doing the IBDP and I'm in 12th grade. I have college applications due by the end of the month, along with various IAs, my EE, my TOK essay and three subject SATs oh joy.

On top of that start of school means back to drama club, which I've been neglecting like crazy, even though that's the one thing drama club president isn't supposed to do.

So yeah, that's a run through of what my life is right now, hopefully you guys are doing better than I am. This is basically so if I don't update, you guys know why.

"I'm not going."

"Oh come on Ash, they're going to love you."

"How many other lies have you told me in this relationship, Marcus Matson?"

He snorted, "Way to be dramatic. Maybe you should take my place as drama club president."

She grinned, "So does that mean you'll take my place as cheer captain?" She asked him with a cheeky grin.

He rolled his eyes, "Like yeah, totally, omg that's like, so rad ya know." He said in a high pitched squeaky voice, flipping his imaginary long hair.

She glared at him, "No one on the cheer team talks like that."

"Brittany."

"...except Brittany. When did you ever talk to Brittany?" She asked, curiously. As far as she knew, they ran in different social circles.

"Why? You jealous?" He challenged, with a twinkle in his eye.

She snorted, "Why would I be jealous of the past? We're together now, that's what matters. It's not like I'm your first girlfriend."

His face turned an adorable shade of pink. "Well actually..." He started to say, suddenly shy.

Her eyes widened, "No way."

He looked away, "Sorry." He muttered.

She shook her head at him, "Don't you dare say sorry Marky. I love you remember, this just makes it so much more special." She said genuinely.

He smiled at her, "So how many boyfriends have you had?" He asked, teasingly.

Her grip on the steering wheel tightened, "Uh...four..."

His eyes widened, "...wow."

"They didn't mean anything." She said softly, "I just dated them because that's what you do in high school."

Something in his eyes tightened, "Right." He muttered, looking out of the window again.

"Marcus..." She said pleadingly, and then she bit her lip before saying, "Do you-do you remember the first day of kindergarten?" She whispered, almost scared of his reply.

His eyes widened, "No, why?"

"Right," She muttered miserably, "We were in the same class." She admitted, "We had cranky Ms. Gretchen."

He smiled, "I remember her, the miserable old bat."

"Exactly," Ashley admitted, "My sister-she wasn't in the class with me, and it was the first time I was all alone." She chuckled, "I was terrified."

"Oh top of that," I forgot my colour pencils." She admitted. "I thought she was going to shout at me, and so I started crying. I wanted someone to talk to me, but no one really noticed. And then, a boy came up to me and asked me what was wrong. I told him, and he said he'll share his with me." She paused, smiling at the memory, "I think I fell in love with him right then. He was perfect. He was funny, and he was nice, and he really cared, I guess. I didn't feel scared anymore." She said, "We didn't really talk a lot after that. But, I guess I never really stopped loving him." The last part was almost a whisper.

Marcus looked confused, and hurt, "Why are you telling me this now?" He asked, "Do you want to be with him instead or something?"

She choked on a laugh, that silly boy.

"The little boy was you, Marcus."

So another, more fun fun fact. The kindergarten story actually happened to me. But no, I'm not in love with him, but I was pretty smitten back then.

Take care, guys

~Rue