#forty three#

THIS IS IT GUYS.

ALSO, #5 IN SS???!? You guys never fail to amaze me.

"Where's the bloody scissor?"

Everyone glared at Logan. 

"It's in your hand!" They all yelled in unison, making him look down and realise the scissors were with him all along.

Dumb fool.

"Need any help with that?" Her adorable boyfriend paused from where he was unpacking books.

Ashley was currently lugging up a giant box of clothes to her new room.

"I'm good." She said with a grin, "I'm strong. I'd make you feel my muscles but that wouldn't work out well for me right now." She gestured at the box.

Marcus grinned devilishly, "Oh don't worry sweetheart, I've already felt them many times before."

Everyone in the room groaned.

"Save the bedroom talk for the bedroom." Maia called out from the kitchen.

Ashley rolled her eyes. Marcus and her had been together for almost a year now, and they were well acquainted with each other's body. 

"Not my fault my boyfriend's a horny imp." She said as she walked over to her new room.

The room she would share with Marcus.

Instead of living in a dorm room with a stranger, the ten of them had decided to rent an apartment. It was a huge beautiful thing, with five rooms, a huge kitchen and a even bigger pantry, and the biggest living room in the history of living rooms. It was close to the restaurant and the Malones promised to pop up whenever they could.

And the best part was that they were still together.

Skye and Bash were as in love as ever, and they still argued as though their lives depended on it. Misunderstandings remained their thing, even now. Skye wanted to study Shakespearean literature, just like her dad had done before her, but she had also taken a minor in theatre. Bash on the other hand was studying marine biology.

Isobel and Trevor had been together the longest out of all of them, they had just celebrated their six year anniversary. They were one of those couples that seemed to be one person rather than two. Isobel decided to take the fine arts course, while Trevor was going to study mechanical engineering.

Maia and Oliver were a different story all together. They had broken up four times and counting, but they were still very much in love. They couldn't be angry at each other for more than twelve hours. Maia still continued to drive Oliver up the freaking wall on a daily basis. Oliver was studying to be a doctor, while Maia had taken up journalism. She could still hear the two of them arguing about the colour of the duvet through the walls. 

She sighed.

Logan and Shawn, surprisingly, were still going strong. She personally didn't talk to either of them a lot, but she knew that Logan had originally planned on going back to England to study, and that had caused them to temporarily break up. Apparently Logan had sorted out his priorities and decided to go to school here after all.

She had been saving the best for last.

For the last year, Marcus had been her best friend and her partner in crime when he needed to be. Usually he was just her boyfriend. He was also the person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. He had decided to study theatre obviously, but he was also taking a course in film production. Ashley had decided to study to become a teacher. 

She fisted her hands. She had to do this.

"Hey Marcus?" She called.

"Coming." He yelled.

A few minutes later he strolled into the room, hands in his pockets. 

"Need any help with our room?" He asked cheerfully.

She shook her head, "I need to talk to you." 

He immediately stopped smiling, "What's wrong Ash?"

"Marcus," She started softly, "You're the only person I have ever truly loved. You changed my life forever, you were like my saving grace." She whispered, blinking back tears, "I know I'll never deserve you, but I'll try my best to every damn day till we die." She promised, "What I'm trying to say is, I want to grow old with you. I want to have children, and grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. I want to be happy, and you are what makes me happy." She grabbed his hands in her own, "Marcus, will you marry me?"

His eyes widened, and he just gaped at her for a few long minutes. Then he smiled, "You always have to beat me at everything, don't you?" He said, shaking his head.

She looked confused, "What?"

He grinned, "I was going to wait till we were settled in, but oh well." He looked deep into her eyes and said, "Ashley, I started out having a tiny crush on you, but when I got to know you, that's when I fell in love. You're the strongest person I have ever met, and I am so proud to be yours. I know we're still kids but I know I have given my heart to you, and I beg you, never return it. I'll be yours forever if you'll be mine." There were tears forming in his eyes as well, as he knelt down on one knee and pulled out a box. "Ashley, will you please give me your heart as well? Be my wife and my partner in crime for the rest of our days? Will you marry me?"

She blinked as she looked down at the ring, "You bought a ring? When?"

"Graduation." He said, "Now answer the question."

She grinned, "But I asked first."

He rolled his eyes, "I have no doubt you'll remind me of that forever. Now if you don't mind, my leg is sort of falling asleep."

"Yes." She whispered.

He got up at smiled at her as he placed the ring onto her finger. 

"Yes." She knew he was replying to the question she had asked him before.

"I love you." She whispered, as they stood there with their arms around each other.

It would be the two of them against the world.

Forever.

Guys.

I'm dead.

I really am, I promise.

Tune in for the thank you and THE BIG SURPRISE.

Love you guys soooo much honestly it's not funny.

~Rue