𝟕| 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞.

I could hear someone continuously knocking the door

I tried to open my eyes but they felt so heavy. My body was burning and throbbing with pain.

I managed to open my eyes and adjust to the brightness due to the sun rays falling on my sight.

I tried to move but I couldn't due to excessive weight on me.

only to find Iva on me while cuddling me to his heart.

I found my home after five years.

Ghar aur family rehke bhi ghar na hone ka bahut dhuk tha par ab aur nahi.

I tried to move him but he snuggled even closer to me that I can't feel my legs anymore.

I tapped on his shoulder but he didn't react to my actions.

"Bhai Bhabhi abh subah hogayi neeche aajayi sab wait kar rahe aapka aur raat me continue karna aap ka romance," Isha yelled while I blushed at the comment she passed.

"urggghhhhh who the hell is shouting," he groaned in husky voice.

"Bhabhi I'm going jaldi se neeche aaja na please," Isha said and left.

I tried to move him but he tightened his hold around my waist.

"Sweetheart let me sleep please or else do you want me to do morning workout with you," He said whispering in my ears in a husky voice while his hot breath fanned on my ears.

Goosebumps erupted all over my body. I can't sleep like this. I have to go down.

"Please hume jaane di-dijiye sab humara intezar kar rahe hai," I said while attempting to come out of his hold.

"Sweetheart stop whining and be a good girl and sleep," He said while pinning both my hands.

"Let me go please Mr. Oberoi,"

"Okay but how about we do the thing first we did yesterday night," he said with a smirk on his face. I was confused. I was on the balcony and now I'm on his bed.

My clothes changed and I was in his clothes.

"Shall we proceed sweetheart," he said while brushing his nose against my jaw.

"N-no, why I'm in you-your clo-clothes,"

"Obviously we did the thing we should be doing on our first night," he said while kissing my earlobe.

"No, I trust you. w-we didn't do an-anything," I replied stammering.

"Itna bharosa bhi achha nahi he sweetheart, bharosa insaan ko kha jaata he," he said in a stern voice while choking my throat and kissing my jaw line.

"Par bharosa insaan ko pyar karne ke liye himmat bhi deta hai," I replied while tears welled up in my eyes.

He got up and sat on his knees. My body stiffened while his eyes hardened. He spat out a curse and yanked my hips while removing his shirt.