Origin story pt.2: Breakout

The day is the day for them to escape and Y/n has to kill Minato's dad for capturing him and the rest of the test subjects, he was thinking about that while he was sleeping like a cat and the girls was blushing, including Tsukiumi.

So, one of the guards was checking in on his cell and went inside while he's sleeping, as he pulled the blanket and Y/n was gone. When he was to report, Y/n was in front of him and knocked him out by snapping his neck and Y/n was wearing the guard's clothes and went to the cell room while the girls was waiting for him.

He takes off the guard's clothes and saw a button to release the creatures and people was testing on, he smiled and pressed the button in order to release everything and everyone.

Y/n: Let the chaos begins.

So, everyone and monsters was causing havoc while Y/n and his three girls was joining in on the fun on the battle while Y/n was fighting robotics guards while the male guard told his friends and said.

Guard 6: Bring out the big guns.

He pressed a button and Y/n, the girls heard something and saw a drone with a minigun, called Guardian.

Guardian: Guardian deployed. Targets detected.

Then Y/n say this as it builds up for the minigun, he turned to Tsukiumi, Tsurara, and Tohka and he said.

Y/n: Shit! Take cover!

It fired it's minigun as they take cover, Y/n was thinking of something to make the guardian into scrap metal, he used his atomic breath to destroy the guardian and make a hole through the wall. He said to the girls to follow him to Minato's dad.

Minaka was watching through the cameras and he was shocked about how much chaos was going on and he was about to leave, the door was starting to banging down as Y/n was ripping the metal door with his nails was sharp as claws and cut through metal doors. Y/n looks at him with a furious look and Minaka release the wart dogs but Y/n tail slapped it and grabbed the other one as he ripped its jaw off as Minaka was telling him that Y/n was ruined his game.

He grabbed his collar on his coat and asked him.

Y/n: Why'd you captured me? Now!!

Minaka: I was wondering if Tsukiumi was starting to fall for you! And I thought to myself that you and her would get along.

Y/n was shocked about he said the truth as he looked at Tsukiumi as she was blushing, he turned back to Minaka and gave him a warning that he'll never forget.

Y/n: Do me a favor. Call off the guards and let us be free, or if you don't, I'll give you a kiss of death like I did to the female MUTO in 2014, and it won't be pretty. Do I make myself clear?

He nodded and he let's go of Minaka and he said that the game must go on and press the self destruction button and Y/n saw it and tail slapped him to send him flying into a random spike impaling him and killed him.

So, he and his girls was sprinted towards the door and Y/n saw a skull crawler was coming right towards him.

Y/n: Tsukiumi. Take the other out of here while I'll deal with this guy.

Tsukiumi: I'm not leaving you!

Y/n: Listen. I'll be fine, and I'll fight hell to come back to life. Because, I love you and the other two.

Tsukiumi was tearing up because he confess to her and Tohka told her.

Tohka: Tsukiumi, we have to go!

She nodded and the three girls was running away while Y/n was fighting the skull crawler. They've reached out of the facility and it has exploded, Tsukiumi was tearing up and started to crying because she thinks that Y/n is dead and the others started to comfort the heartbroken water sekirei.

At the ruins, Y/n lifted the debris and was getting out and he was beaten up badly as he was walking around and slowly losing consciousness as he felled to the ground and his kaiju hybrid genetics was disappeared and losing his memories, but Maya was walking around and saw him, as she was looking at his wounds and proceeded to take him home with Sung Jinwoo and Kazehana.

(I know this is supposed to be a three part origin story but I changed my mind to this is a two part. But I hope you enjoyed it! Next chapter is back to the main story!)