Chapter 3 - Appointment

Chapter 3: Appointment unedited

Returning home in the evening, Ying Zhiyu changed into slippers and headed straight to her small fish room.

The first thing Ying Zhiyu does when she comes home from going out is to check the condition of all the fish tanks.

Pushing open the door and turning on the lights, there are neatly arranged shelves inside the house, with fish tanks of different sizes placed on the shelves, and different types of fish are also kept in the fish tanks.

Ying Zhiyu took out the folder placed on the cabinet, which contained printed paper forms.

There is a date, the number of the fish tank, and what fish are kept in the tank, as well as records of changing and feeding water.

Ying Zhiyu's parents are engaged in work related to animals and she has been exposed to animals since childhood. Therefore Ying Zhiyu has always been fond of animals, but unexpectedly, after visiting an aquarium, she began to have a special fondness for fishes.

As she grew older, Ying Zhiyu became increasingly interested in fish farming, and her parents naturally supported her hobby.

Due to work reasons, her parents often travel and also go abroad. When she's alone, she can sit in the small fish house she built for a whole day.

Since the beginning of her university years, Ying Zhiyu has established her own account on the Jiazhuo Forum as a self media platform to popularize knowledge about fish farming.

Over the course of four years, Ying Zhiyu has accumulated over one million fans. With the support of her family, after graduation, she became a full-time blogger.

In addition to continuing to develop new content related to fish farming, Ying Zhiyu also promotes some fish farming products. Each product is only listed after she tries it out, and "One Fish" has consistently ranked first in terms of reputation and rating.

Ying Zhiyu fed the fish and replaced some of the fish tanks with water. After checking the condition of the fish in each tank, she walked to the new tank she had opened.

This new tank has water plants, and the side filters and water plant lights used are both new products being tested. The condition of the water plants is relatively good, but there is no fish in the tank, which makes Ying Zhiyu's frustration even more intense.

The theme of these two videos is about fish selection. She originally wanted to secretly visit Shanyu Fishery to find evidence of medicinal fish soaking, and do a negative review.

In the end she couldn't find any medicine-soaked fish, nor did she figure out the cause of the fish's death. As a result, not only did the previous videos need to be remade, but she also had to buy the fish again.

Just as Ying Zhiyu was considering whether to catch some fish from another tank and put them in, she suddenly noticed some debris next to the fish tank. Looking down, the same debris fell from the gap between the shelves.

She lay on the ground and found a packaging bag for cookies under the shelf.

How could this appear in her fish room?

"Click."

The sound of opening the door came from the entrance.

Ying Zhiyu came to the living room, and the person who came was Aunt Zheng Qi. She walked in with a lunch box and said, "Zhiyu, have you eaten yet? I made dumplings today and brought some for you."

Every week, Aunt Zheng Qi comes to Ying Zhiyu's house to clean. They have known each other for nearly ten years and she can trust her very much. Ying Zhiyu's parents often go out, so they hired Aunt Qi to do household chores, not only cleaning but also cooking for Ying Zhiyu.