Chapter 21 - Double Account Exposing

Chapter 21 - Double Account Exposing unedited

At the moment she saw Zhou Wangyu, Ying Zhiyu's worries from meeting an online friend were swept away. She even found it unbelievable that after knowing SY for so long, she didn't expect him to be Zhou Wangyu.

"First time meeting?" Ying Zhiyu tried to remain calm, but her hand pressing the window button trembled slightly. "Are you SY?"

"SY is the first letter of Shan Yu," Zhou Wangyu was also surprised as he looked at Ying Zhiyu. "Are you a fish?"

A few days ago, when she went to sign the contract, she had experienced many moments of exposing her account. At this moment, she was called by Zhou Wangyu with her account name. Ying Zhiyu still felt a bit ashamed, and she felt embarrassed bending her finger and touching the tip of her nose.

"Yeah, the homophonic sound of Zhiyu - isn't it just a fish?"

Ying Zhiyu couldn't explain her current feeling, as if an unknown small flower had bloomed in her heart. The petals were blown into her heart by the wind, bringing waves of softness and fragrance.

Her heart couldn't help but accelerate. Ying Zhiyu lowered her head and stared at her fingertips twisted together. She didn't even dare to look at Zhou Wangyu now.

Because she felt Zhou Wangyu looking down at her.

It has been a long time since she saw Zhou Wangyu, he is still as gentle as she remembered.

Seemingly sensing Ying Zhiyu's awkwardness, Zhou Wangyu took the initiative to say, "Have you completed what you were busy with?"

"Well, I'm pretty not busy now," Ying Zhiyu quietly glanced up and remembered last week's trip. "I'm sorry for not getting back to you in time."

"It's okay," Zhou Wangyu said, "have you confirmed your next theme?"

At this moment, it's really difficult for Ying Zhiyu to match Zhou Wangyu and that "SY" in front of her, but upon closer examination, it seems no problem. The conversation tone between the two is the same, and they both know how to raise fish.

Ying Zhiyu's heartbeat was still accelerating, "The next topic... has not been determined yet."

"It's not urgent, you still have time to consider. Currently, I haven't seen any topics related to the construction of fish houses. If you have time, you can come and visit our fish farm."

Zhou Wangyu's words hit the nail on the head.

Except for work-related matters, Ying Zhiyu will not meet with online friends. Having known SY for so many years, if it weren't for him giving Ying Zhiyu the direction to shoot the theme, she wouldn't have agreed to meet him at once.

Meeting with netizens carries risks, and Ying Zhiyu does not want to take risks.

Now that she has seen Zhou Wangyu, Ying Zhiyu's worried heart has completely relaxed.

At the same time, Zhou Wangyu also provided herself with a shooting theme, and Ying Zhiyu thought this suggestion was very good. The most crucial thing is that the other party is Zhou Wangyu, and Ying Zhiyu can also relax and start filming.

After organizing her emotions, Ying Zhiyu pursed her lips and said, "Would it be too troublesome?"

Zhou Wangyu didn't answer immediately. He asked Ying Zhiyu, "Do you complete your shooting yourself?"

Ying Zhiyu nodded and said, "It's me."

"The team who came to build the fish house is my friend, and regular filming won't affect them," Zhou Wangyu replied. "Unless there are special circumstances, I will be present throughout the entire process, so don't worry."