Chapter 40 - The Weather is About to Change

Zuo Chen's arrival was unexpected to both of them. Zhou Wangyu went out and had a few conversations with Zuo Chen, and the two shook hands politely.

Since she explicitly rejected Zuo Chen that time, he did not proactively send messages to Ying Zhiyu, but only liked and rewarded her when she updated the video, and the amount was not small each time.

Ying Zhiyu received a reward that could not be refunded. Every time she was asked if there was a recommended koi fish farm, she would directly recommend Zuo Chen's fish farm in the comments, which can be considered as a way to show some gratitude.

"Hi, 'a fish'," Zuo Chen walked into the fish room and generously greeted Ying Zhiyu. "Long time no see."

Ying Zhiyu nodded at him and said, "Hello, Boss Zuo."

Zuo Chen looked around the newly built fish farm and said to himself, "There's an exhibition nearby. It just ended in the afternoon, so I wanted to come and take a look. Boss Zhou and I added each other on wechat a long time ago, but this is my first time visiting ShanYu Fishery."

Zhou Wangyu also followed in and walked up to Ying Zhiyu. "Let me introduce you, this is..."

"We know each other," Zuo Chen took the initiative to say, "I met Zhiyu a few months ago when she came to LR factory, and I didn't expect you to know each other too."

Zhiyu.

This affectionate title made Ying Zhiyu feel a bit uncomfortable.

Zhou Wangyu looked up at Zuo Chen, his eyes flickering slightly, and a faint smile appeared on his lips. "Boss Zuo, it's rare for you to come here. I'll take you for a walk," he said.

Zuo Chen followed Zhou Wangyu out of the fish room, and Ying Zhiyu continued to shoot the steps of the master pasting the background paper of the fish tank.

Recalling the scene just now, Ying Zhiyu felt strange, but she couldn't tell where it was.

She had never seen Zhou Wangyu show such an expression before. On the surface, he was smiling, but it looked a bit downcast.

After visiting the fish farm, Zuo Chen did not stay for too long. Before leaving, he separately approached Ying Zhiyu under the pretext of cooperation.

Standing in front of the corridor in front of the fish pond, Ying Zhiyu deliberately separated herself from Zuo Chen.

"At this quarter's shareholders' meeting, several shareholders and management were very satisfied with this cooperation and wanted to renew your contract for other products. Do you have any intention?"

"I need to use it first before I can give you an answer." Ying Zhiyu replied.

A pitch black cloud slowly drifted in from a distance, and the sky became a bit dim. Zuo Chen jokingly said, "So strict, you must try it first?"

"After using it, I will know whether the product is good or not, and whether it is suitable for promotion," Ying Zhiyu emphasized. "It's not for anyone, I've always been like this before."

Zuo Chen murmured, "How do you know that some things are not suitable without trying them?"

This statement has some implications, and Ying Zhiyu immediately understood the meaning of Zuo Chen.

After thinking for a moment, Ying Zhiyu turned her gaze to the left and said, "To be honest, after I signed the contract with LR, a company also approached me. But I have already reached a cooperation agreement with you, so I won't consider anyone else anymore."