Chapter 36 - Maintaining the Original Aspiration

Chapter 36 - Maintaining the Original Aspiration unedited

That algae scraper has been forgotten by Ying Zhiyu for a long time.

Because the blade rusted and stuck the blade head, it could not be replaced, so it was idle.

This kind of thing is cheap and useful, but Ying Zhiyu always forgets to buy a new one. Every time she cleans the fish tank, she remembers that she can only use a dishwashing sponge to clean the dirt and algae on the tank.

Going back and forth, Ying Zhiyu simply used a sponge to wipe the tank. At this moment, Ying Zhiyu happened to ask Zhou Wangyu for help.

Ying Zhiyu gave Zhou Wangyu the algae scraper and blade, and she couldn't help but remind him, "I've tried many times but I can't take them off. If it really doesn't work, then..."

Zhou Wangyu tried to shake the blade of the algae scraper. With one hand holding the blade in place and the other using force, he froze with the blade for a moment before taking it off.

The whole set of actions flowed smoothly, and Ying Zhiyu didn't even finish the second half of the sentence "buy another one".

This made Ying Zhiyu suspect that the blade had loosened over time.

"It seems like there's no need to buy it," Ying Zhiyu smiled awkwardly. "Replacing the blade makes for a good algae scraper."

Zhou Wangyu took out the blade and said, "Hmm, it's still usable. I'll take care of it, you can go get some yellow powder."

"Okay." After a nod, Ying Zhiyu picked up a small container from the shelf.

Using a small spoon to add some yellow powder, Ying Zhiyu then scooped up the water in the fish tank, mixed the yellow powder and water evenly, and poured it into the tank.

On the other side, Zhou Wangyu also changed the blade and inserted the algae scraper into the fish tank, trying to scrape a few times. "It's okay," he said.

"Thank you," Ying Zhiyu said, "what do you use to clean up fish ponds in your fishing grounds?"

"The master will regularly disinfect and wash the fish pond, and relatively speaking, the filtration and cleaning of the fish farm are more important."

After putting away the yellow powder and the algae scraper, Ying Zhiyu turned around and found Zhou Wangyu standing in front of the middle tank.

The room was filled with the sound of water pumps and oxygen heads operating. Zhou Wangyu put one hand into his pocket and turned his back to Ying Zhiyu. From the contour of his shoulders and the narrow back, it was not difficult to see his tall and straight figure.

Zhou Wangyu seemed to pay extra attention to this jar, and Ying Zhiyu asked him, "Have you ever raised these two types of fish?"

"No," Zhou Wangyu turned his head to look at Ying Zhiyu, "but I know that it's not something ordinary people can do to achieve this size and body color."

Zhou Wangyu seemed to have something else to say next, but he hesitated to speak. Ying Zhiyu asked, "What's going on? What do you want to say?"

"You haven't posted this tank on the forum before, so I saw something unexpected today," Zhou Wangyu observed the fish. "You raised it very well."

Zhou Wangyu has already repeated it twice, it seems that he highly approves of the fish raised by Ying Zhiyu.

"I never thought I could successfully operate this tank," Ying Zhiyu walked up to Zhou Wangyu. "At first, I just had a try and see mentality, but I didn't expect that I have been raising it for two years now."