Chapter 14 - I will wait for you

Chapter 14 - I will wait for you unedited

As the rain grew heavier, Ying Zhiyu grabbed the mobile power supply in her hand. She watched as Zhou Wangyu's smile faded, and his wet hair made him look a bit gloomy.

"Because you said you wanted the bitterling fish," Zhou Wangyu lowered his eyes and continued, "but I don't want you to feel pressured."

The sound of rain intertwined, falling on the rain shelter and the soil, just like falling on Ying Zhiyu's heart, wetting the dry field and touching the deepest part of her heart.

Even though the man in front of her was drenched in rain, he didn't seem to care and the smile on his lips remained soft.

"Thank you, Zhou Wangyu."

"No need..." Before Zhou Wangyu could finish speaking, his nose itched and he turned his head to sneeze.

Ying Zhiyu worried and said, "You got caught in the rain and it's easy for you to catch a cold. Do you have spare clothes on the car?"

"Yes." Zhou Wangyu took out a bag from the trunk, which looked like there was a set of clothes inside.

Ying Zhiyu looked away and said, "You go to the car to change, I'll wait for you."

"Well, I'll change it quickly."

Zhou Wangyu walked to the driver's seat with a bag, got in the car, and Ying Zhiyu stood in the trunk. She looked at the anti-gas lift and swimming fish in the trunk, and her mind flashed with the appearance of Zhou Wangyu.

She turned her head to the right and saw a stone bench in front of her, which reminded Ying Zhiyu of the scene in the Huali river.

If the first two were both her illusions, then this time Ying Zhiyu's feeling will not be wrong.

Zhou Wangyu not only treats her as a fish friend, but also not just a friend.

He seems to have some favorable feelings towards her.

Did he mean to express this when he was interrupted on the terrace earlier?

After a while, the car door opened again and Zhou Wangyu, who had changed into clean clothes, got out of the car. "I've changed and you can get in the car now," he said.

After setting up the navigation, they returned to the original route.

Like Zhou Wangyu said, the mountain road is difficult to drive after the rain, and the dirt road became muddy after being soaked in the rain. The tires struggle to run over the wet soil and move forward.

Fortunately when the resin became heavier and heavier they had already passed through the mountain road. Otherwise they might have been trapped on the mountain.

The speed of the wipers was not enough to wipe away the falling rain entirely and the line of sight in front of them became blurred. Zhou Wangyu buckled the steering wheel and looked straight ahead at the car.

Ying Zhiyu huddled in her seat, as it rained heavily outside. Her eyebrows twitched and she unconsciously grabbed her seat belt.

He noticed with the spare light that Ying Zhiyu's shoulder was a bit tight on the side. Although she didn't speak, the concern on her small face couldn't be hidden.

Zhou Wangyu spoke up and said, "We're only about ten kilometers away from the service area. If it's still raining heavily, let's stop for a while."

Ying Zhiyu nodded and whispered "good" as an answer.

This kind of comfort obviously didn't work. Zhou Wangyu slowed down his pace a bit and said, "Tell me, why do you think the wild discus fish water is very deep?"