Chapter 35 - He Misunderstood

Feeling Zhou Wangyu's sincere expression, Ying Zhiyu felt her face slightly hot, and she blinked her eyes, not speaking.

"I can't guess everything," Zhou Wangyu looked at the stingray in the tank. "May I ask you something?"

Ying Zhiyu touched her earlobe and said, "Sure, you can ask."

"Last time I brought you back, why did you take down the box and give it to me?" Zhou Wangyu's lips had a faint smile, and when he said these words, his voice had a hint of disappointment.

The last time Zhou Wangyu brought back Ying Zhiyu was the day they went to Huali River to go wild fishing. At that time, Zhou Wangyu gave Ying Zhiyu all the fish from their wild fishing in the box, but he didn't leave any of them.

At that time, Zhou Wangyu was caught in the rain. Ying Zhiyu was worried that he would catch a cold and that he would need a box and an air pump to deliver the goods, so she went home to pour out the fish and returned the box to Zhou Wangyu.

She doesn't understand why Zhou Wangyu suddenly asked this question. Ying Zhiyu answered truthfully, "I'm worried you might need it, so I want to make it free and return it to you."

Ying Zhiyu recalled her own state at that time. Even though Zhou Wangyu said "just bring it to me next time", she still carried a box containing fish and water and walked heavily into the elevator, then walked down the stairs at the fastest speed.

Did she act too eager, as if she wanted to avoid the next meeting

Ying Zhiyu suddenly realized and quickly explained, "Besides not wanting to affect your delivery, I'm also worried that the fish will be on the road for too long and lack oxygen. Look," she pointed to the primary tank on the right, "there's still a lot of wear and tear."

Zhou Wangyu lowered his eyes and pondered for a few seconds before Ying Zhiyu mustered up the courage to ask, "What do you think was the reason?"

"I thought you might not like the wild fishing that day," Zhou Wangyu nervously inserted his hand into his pocket. "And I might have been a bit abrupt when I suggested going to the Ocean World."

How could Zhou Wangyu think so.

"On the contrary, I really enjoyed the wild fishing that day," Ying Zhiyu explained helplessly. "If it weren't for going on a business trip to discuss cooperation with LR, I would have promised to go to Ocean World with you at that time. In fact, you could have asked me at that time."

So they won't feel uneasy for so long because of such misunderstandings.

Fortunately, Zhou Wangyu agreed to find fish for Ying Zhiyu, and with such a bond, the two maintained intermittent contact; Also, by chance on the internet, they met in reality and learned about each other's identities.

Zhou Wangyu nodded solemnly and said, "I misunderstood. I will ask you in the future."

Upon hearing these words, Ying Zhiyu's heart trembled slightly, as if the fluctuating water flow under the action of a water pump, throbbing and gurgling through her heart, bringing a constant stream of joy.

"By the way," Ying Zhiyu walked to the right and pointed to the small black fish in the tank, saying, "I didn't look carefully when I got home. I only saw the wound on its tail when I changed the tank that day."

Ying Zhiyu's fingertips collided with the fish tank, "Do you think this is a scratch or from the drive here?"

Zhou Wangyu bent down to observe the small black fish in the tank and said, "Has quarantine been done?"

"When I got home, I was worried about lack of oxygen and didn't do it until I bought a new cylinder," Ying Zhiyu expressed concern.

"It doesn't look like it's from the drive, and if it had, those bitterlings wouldn't have been spared," Zhou Wangyu thought for a moment. "Add some yellow powder. Wild fish may not adapt to it when they get home, and there is also a possibility of injury from hitting the tank."

"Okay, I'll go get it," Ying Zhiyu opened the third layer and took out the fish medicine. As she pulled out the drawer, she saw a razor blade inside. "Zhou Wangyu, can I ask for your help again?"

"Okay, what's up?"

Ying Zhiyu held a razor blade and handed it to Zhou Wangyu. The front blade had turned yellow and rusted, and it looked like it had been sitting for a long time. "The blade is stuck inside, can you help me pull it out?"

She emphasized, "Don't force yourself, be careful with your hands."