Chapter 23 - Details

Chapter 23 - Details unedited

Ying Zhiyu was still immersed in the previous misunderstanding, and the thought of taking the initiative to hold Zhou Wangyu's hand made her cheeks hot.

Seeing Ying Zhiyu's distraction, Li Qian shouted again, "Xiao Ying?"

Ying Zhiyu hesitated and said, "I just came to handle something. Sister, I haven't seen you for a long time. Have you been doing well lately?"

"It's okay, but my body is getting heavier and heavier," Li Qian looked inside the store. "Old Bao is not here?"

"He's here, he is just getting something now," Ying Zhiyu took the opportunity to support Li Qian's arm. "It's hot outside, let's go inside first."

The two of them walked into the store, and Zhou Wangyu had already placed the water pipe into the reservoir. He clamped the pipe onto the tank's wall, fixed it, and then walked down the ladder.

Seeing Zhou Wangyu, Li Qian smiled and said, "What's going on today? Xiao Zhou has also come?"

They also seemed to know each other. Zhou Wangyu walked over and said, "Hello, Sister Li."

Li Qian couldn't help but look at Ying Zhiyu and Zhou Wangyu.

Ying Zhiyu is a fish enthusiast that they have known for a long time, while Zhou Wangyu is a cooperative fish farm owner. Li Qian actually watched outside for a long time. She not only saw Ying Zhiyu helping Zhou Wangyu with the ladder, but also saw the scene of the two shaking hands.

Why hasn't she ever heard Old Bao talk about it?

Li Qian shouted at the location of the warehouse, "Old Bao, what's going on? Letting two customers clean up the tanks here, and where are you?"

"Hey, wife, I'm here," Boss Bao ran over with two buckets and supported Li Qian's waist. "Darling, why did you come?"

"I feel bored staying at home, so I came out to take a stroll," Li Qian said as she sat on the chair brought by Boss Bao. She glanced over and said, "You haven't answered my question yet."

Boss Bao held two buckets to prove his innocence and said, "I went to the warehouse to pick up things. Isn't that necessary to move the tank? Xiao Ying happened to be with Boss Zhou, so I asked them to help."

He is also watching them so they can not argue.

But in front of the main people involved, Boss Bao didn't say the second half of the sentence.

While waiting for the water to be drained, they chatted and Li Qian seemed particularly concerned about why Zhou Wangyu and Ying Zhiyu appeared here at the same time. "Do you two know each other?"

"Hmm, I know her," Zhou Wangyu replied, looking at Ying Zhiyu with a slightly soft gaze.

Li Qian looked at Zhou Wangyu curiously and said, "So how did you get to know each other?"

Ying Zhiyu felt a bit helpless. "Not long ago, I bought three zebrafish from Boss Bao, but I went back to raise them and died. I thought it was a problem with the fish, so I went to ShanYu Fishery."

"What happened later?" Li Qian asked after hearing her.

Zhou 2angyu wanted to continue speaking, but was interrupted by Boss Bao. He chuckled and said, "You don't know each other until you fished with each other. You got to know each other later, right?" He stood up and continued, "The water is ready, come help me clean the tank."

Li Qian looked as if she was still unsatisfied, but there was no one outside her who resisted. She had to sit in a chair and watch the three of them be busy.