Chapter 6 - Decision

Chapter 6 - Decision unedited

The journey to Huali River was nearly two hours long, and the sunlight shining through the window made Ying Zhiyu feel a bit tired. She lowered her head and yawned, her face blocked by her sun protective jacket.

Suddenly, a neck pillow appeared in front of her from Zhou Wangyu. "You can take a nap," he said.

The neck pillow is black, and after receiving it, Ying Zhiyu's drowsiness instantly dissipates.

When it comes to two strangers, how could she sleep next to someone else while they are driving?

Ying Zhiyu sat upright with her back straight, and she placed the pillow on her lap. Lowering her head and placing her hand on the pillow, Ying Zhiyu observed that it was new. Although the label had been cut off, the surface of the pillow was clean and tidy, with no signs of use.

She observed the inside of the car again, and not only was the glass transparent and there was no dust on the floor mats, but the car also emitted a fragrance of gardenia flowers.

The interior of the car is clean and tidy, Zhou Wangyu is really meticulous.

The number of cars in the city is gradually increasing, and in some intersections that cannot avoid traffic congestion still get trapped in the traffic.

There were cars all around, after moving forward for a while, they were forced to stop again.

If she were to pause and brake like this on weekdays, Ying Zhiyu would easily get motion sickness, but now she doesn't feel any motion sickness or discomfort.

Ying Zhiyu observed Zhou Wangyu's movements under the car light. His hands are resting on the steering wheel and he is looking straight ahead. He stepped on the brake lightly, effortlessly and leisurely.

"Are you still tired?" Zhou Wangyu asked again, placing his hand on the air outlet and shifting the gear up one more grid. "You can sleep, it's okay."

Ying Zhiyu picked up water and unscrewed the bottle cap. "No need, I woke up a bit early today. I'm not tired now," she looked at Zhou Wangyu. "How about you?"

Zhou Wangyu withdrew his hand and drove to the left turn lane. "The fish farm starts in the morning, so I'm used to it and not tired," he said.

"What time do you usually wake up when working at your fish farm?" Ying Zhiyu asked.

"I wake up around 7 o'clock, and some packers start working around 4 or 5 o'clock."

Ying Zhiyu nodded and said, "I know many HuaNiao markets open early. After you pack the fish, do you still need to deliver it over?"

"Some are delivered to fish markets and physical stores, some are sent by express delivery to other places, and some are picked up by customers," Zhou Wangyu replied.

"So your sales channels are quite broad," Ying Zhiyu sighed as she continued to ask, "Do you have your own physical store, and online store?"

"There is no physical store, and the online store is still in preparation. Previously, we were preparing for the fish house, but these projects have been temporarily put on hold," Zhou Wangyu paused. "From the current market perspective, the benefits of physical stores are not objective. Now that online shopping is mainstream, and the fish house is ready, with a good feeding and filming environment, I will put the online store on the agenda."

Upon hearing this, Ying Zhiyu was somewhat surprised and said, "Have you decided to continue working on the fish house?"

Zhou Wangyu nodded and said, "Hmm, it's decided."