Chapter 37 -Cooking Together

Chapter 37 - Cooking Together unedited

From Zhou Wangyu's perspective, Ying Zhiyu blinked her eyes quickly. She seemed unwilling to give up these two dishes and hesitated for a while without giving an answer.

Zhou Wangyu chuckled lightly and said, "Let's do it all, it's not troublesome." He took the pork ribs and shrimp from Ying Zhiyu's hand, "What else do you want to eat?"

The man behind her was within reach, and Ying Zhiyu's neck could feel his breath.

Zhou Wangyu seems to have a good smell all the time, sometimes it's laundry detergent, sometimes it's car fragrance, sometimes it's light men's perfume.

Although they were only selecting what dishes to cook at night, Ying Zhiyu had a different feeling.

Taking out a bag of cucumbers from the refrigerator, Ying Zhiyu slowly turned around. She leaned back against the refrigerator, while Zhou Wangyu held pork ribs and shrimp with one hand and pressed the other hand against the refrigerator door.

Holding this position, Ying Zhiyu felt a feeling of being surrounded by Zhou Wangyu. Her heart suddenly accelerated and the palpitations gradually penetrated and spread throughout her body.

Zhou Wangyu stared at Ying Zhiyu's hand and said, "Fried cucumbers?"

Ying Zhiyu's shoulders were unconsciously tense, and when she was nervous, she swallowed and said, "Cold salad... is also okay."

Noticing the distance between the two, Zhou Wangyu immediately took two steps back and then came to the sink with the vegetables.

After calming down and feeling good, Ying Zhiyu walked to Zhou Wangyu with a cucumber and said, "Both pots on the stove can be used, and the seasoning is on the right side."

"Okay, the rice can also be cooked."

Open the rice cooker, and Ying Zhiyu took out the inner pot and walked to the rice bucket.

On weekdays, Ying Zhiyu would cook half of her meals in a measuring cup, and last week she ate with Zhou Wangyu. After thinking about it, she poured in a cup and a half of rice.

Ying Zhiyu walked to the edge of the sink to wash rice, and after putting in the water, she poked her finger in to measure whether the water was properly placed.

Zhou Wangyu's peripheral vision observed Ying Zhiyu's small movements, and the smile on his lips deepened.

Two people are each doing their own job in the kitchen, Zhou Wangyu is responsible for stir frying dishes, and Ying Zhiyu is responsible for preparing it.

After washing the cucumbers, Ying Zhiyu planned to cut them, probably because she didn't know where to start. Zhou Wangyu reached out and said, "Let me do it."

She saw Zhou Wangyu cutting cucumbers in an orderly manner, with thin and delicate slices.

Ying Zhiyu looked a bit stunned. She seemed to be paying attention to Zhou Wangyu's movements, but in reality, she was looking at his hand.

In the past, Ying Zhiyu noticed that Zhou Wangyu's hands were not only flexible but also good-looking.

His palms are not particularly wide, and his fingers are thin and long. When he bends his knuckles, the blue veins on the back of his hand are clearly exposed. Coupled with Zhou Wangyu's handsome face, the attractiveness directly becomes full.

"What flavor do you like?"

"Hmm?"

"The taste of cold salad," Zhou Wangyu picked up the seasoning, "would you like it to be slightly sweet or slightly sour?"