Chapter 16 - Rejection

Chapter 16 - Rejection unedited

Of course, Ying Zhiyu was not aware of Mr. Bao's concerns. She had originally intended to make a joke, but she didn't expect Mr. Bao to take it seriously.

Every time she bought a new fish and went home, Ying Zhiyu was very happy, and this time was no exception.

Returning home, she took a new video of the fish entering the tank. Ying Zhiyu cleaned the tank prepared for the little snakehead fish and then installed the filter on the water pump.

This is what Zhou Wangyu gave her.

Turn on the water pump with a filter and pour in water. After creating a simple scene, she installed a filter on the tank.

After filtering and circulating the water for a while, the little snakehead fish smoothly entered the new tank after undergoing the operation of overheating and water filtration.

Unlike yesterday lying at the bottom of the isolation box, today with a separate tank, it is no longer confined to a narrow isolation box, and its condition has improved significantly.

After entering the tank, it first hid behind the stone, and Ying Zhiyu noticed the faint patterns on its body. Wild and domesticated ones were indeed different.

Sitting back in front of the computer, Ying Zhiyu, who had collected the materials, finally began editing the competition videos.

The first theme she chose was "A Novice and Fish", and it took her several hours to edit the fourth episode of the video about fish selection.

This video has just been released, and likes and comments have increased rapidly. At the same time, Ying Zhiyu has also received a private message.

SY: [I thought you couldn't make it.]

The bloggers who participate in the competition mainly change the ranking before every Tuesday, upload videos with tags, and the recommended videos will rotate based on the popularity ranking every week.

This indirectly encourages bloggers to post videos early and accumulate popularity early, which is also beneficial for obtaining recommended positions next week.

Ying Zhiyu rarely posts videos on the last day. If it weren't for the zebrafish accident, she could have edited the videos last week.

This SY is a netizen that Ying Zhiyu has known for a long time, and she got to know her as soon as she arrived at the Jiazhuo Forum.

At first, she didn't know how to upload videos. Ying Zhiyu posted a help post on the forum, and it was SY's private message that told her how to.

SY: [When uploading the video, the page cannot be closed. Please try uploading it again.]

A fish: [I'll try.]

A fish: [I can upload it now, thank you.]

SY: [You're welcome.]

Later, when Ying Zhiyu posted the video, sometimes he would point out some issues to her, even going so far as to investigate the concentration of potassium permanganate disinfection and the time for disinfecting the fish.

SY's profile picture is a landscape photo, and he hasn't posted anything on his homepage. His likes are also related to fish.

It's not that Ying Zhiyu discriminates against landscape portraits, but the vast majority of people who have such portraits are middle-aged.

SY has helped Ying Zhiyu a lot, and to some extent, she owes her success on the Jiazhuo Forum to him.

A fish: [There was an accident this week and it came out late.]