Chapter 38 - Unable to Hold Back

Chapter 38 - Unable to Hold Back unedited

-Wangyu, you need to work harder.

In Zhou Wangyu's memory, whether it is achieving excellent results or achievements in exams, his parents will not give encouragement.

Before graduating from university, Zhou Wangyu was often referred to as "someone else's child" by others, and everyone believed that he would have a smooth sailing after graduation.

After being arranged for a job by his father and passing the exam, Zhou Wangyu chose to start his own business and open a fish farm.

Of course, everything is not without reason.

His school days were dull and monotonous. When Zhou Wangyu was living in high school dorms, he accidentally saw an old man at the entrance of the dormitory who kept a tank of fish. At that time, he couldn't name the fish, and they swam slowly and elegantly, without arrogance or impatience.

Whether it's getting up early to go to the classroom or returning to the dormitory exhausted after evening self-study, Zhou Wangyu will stop by at the door.

On the day he went to get his transcript, Zhou Wangyu took the initiative to find the old man. Unexpectedly, the old man said, "Young man, finally you're here."

It turns out that in recent years, the old man has also noticed Zhou Wangyu. No wonder even at night, the light at the entrance is still lit up.

He handed Zhou Wangyu two small fish that were bred by two species of fish and said, "Congratulations on graduation. These fish are for you. I hope you become the person you want to be."

The care from strangers made Zhou Wangyu feel warm, especially the words the old man said to him.

During his four years of university, Zhou Wangyu did a lot of homework and also visited many fish farms and markets for research.

When Zhou Wangyu told his parents about his decision, he undoubtedly faced opposition.

"You don't want a stable job. Now you're telling me you're going to raise fish? Zhou Wangyu, think about what you're doing."

Because he had considered the future and was well prepared, Zhou Wangyu went against his parents without hesitation.

It is not easy and it is lonely to be alone. After encountering more and more like-minded fish friends and companions, Zhou Wangyu became even more determined on this path.

The fish farm grew bigger and bigger, and after starting his career, Zhou Wangyu's friends also got married and had children.

During holidays and festivals they couldn't help but urge Zhou Wangyu.

"Let's talk about Zhou Wangyu. In name, he is a boss, but being the owner of a fish farm... sounds a bit disappointing."

Since no one can be perfect, Zhou Wangyu naturally doesn't care about what others think.

Until he met Ying Zhiyu, Zhou Wangyu felt that she was like a gentle wind, invisibly awakening the palpitations in his heart.

She is special, so special that she saw through his concerns on the first meeting.

She not only shares the same hobbies as Zhou Wangyu, but also demonstrates her passion, delicacy, and respect for life in the process of socializing.

She turned out to be the person he had helped on the forum before, and she has been the one Zhou Wangyu has been following all along. She is also 'a fish' whom he can chat with bloggers about.

To film the progress of the fish house construction also means that their interactions will become more and more frequent.

In fact, Zhou Wangyu and Ying Zhiyu had not known each other for a long time. He carefully controlled the degree of communication, fearing that his rudeness would make Ying Zhiyu feel uncomfortable, and sometimes he could not control his inner self.