𝟖| 𝟏𝟎 𝐅𝐭 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡.

"pl-pl-please le-leave me, I'm you-your wi-wife Iv-Iva," she said stammering and swallowing hard the lump

I dragged her to the room, and she kept pleading. I know about how this is scaring the shit out of you.

"pl-please I wi-will do any-anything I-I wi-will ob-obey yo-you but no-not this," she said while trying to come out of my hold.

I opened the door of the room with my leg and pushed her on the couch.

"pl-please jaa-jaane do na, y-ye ky-kyu ka-kar ra-rahe ho?" she said while coming towards me.

Her beautiful face was shedding tears. Her eyes turned blood red while lips were trembling with fear.

"This isn't a new thing for you right, why don't you do this for my profit. you know I'm your husband right," I said while grabbing her arms.

"I'm you-your wi-wife Mr. Oberoi, pl-please gi-give me a cha-chance. I swe-swear to god I wi-will lis-listen to yo-you," Her voice cracked, I just want to scare her, break her for breaking me.

Never in my life I would allow any freaking bastard to touch her. She's mine.

"Well wifey help your husband okay?" I said while lifting her chin.

"Take care and have a safe night sweetheart," I said while pushing her on the couch.

Her body trembled with fear. She tried to get up but couldn't. I walked out of the door and locked it from outside.

"Plea-please open the door" she said while banging on the door.

"How cou-could yo-you do thi-this, aren't you ashamed of it,"

"Ek ba-baar pl-please ma-maaf ka-kardo,"

"ma-maar jaa-jaungi pl-please op-open the door Iv-Iv-Iva,"

"I'm sca-scared pl-please,"

She kept pleading and I left from there.

I called my PA. "Is everything ready," I asked him

"Yes boss," he replied while I disconnected the call and left for the actual deed.

I reached one of my warehouses which was situated on the outskirts of the city.

I could hear a man yelling with pain.

I grabbed my gloves and the smell of blood hit my nostrils while I made my inside.

My men were trashing him and the way he was screaming gave pleasure, peace to my mind.

I signalled my men to stop him.

Blood was oozing out from his lips and he was not in a state to open his eyes.

"Welcome to the Monster's club Mr. Roy," I said while kneeling down to his level.