Chapter 9

The enthusiasm in Miyoung's voice soon faltered. Taeyeon and her will just have a relationship in bed, nothing more, in enjoyment for the better part of three months.

In this position, it's like Miyoung's position was never set in stone, in short, she's not the girlfriend. She's just one of the girls that Taeyeon took to his bed.

'Three months.. that's right, it's only three months'

Miyoung bit her lip. She now entered the room, and they will only be together for three months, so she resolved in a more aggressive behavior.

She extended her arms, embraced the back of his neck once more, and then kissed Taeyeon first.

Taeyeon opened his lips for a kiss with her. Miyoung's tongue entered Taeyeon's mouth deeply. His lips were warm.

"Ungh"

As their saliva combined, their breath started to resonate with a high-pitched sound.

Taeyeon slid his fingers under her flimsy one-piece nightgown. Her one-piece pajamas reached the apex of her pelvis all of a sudden. Taeyeon seized Miyoung's genitalia.

"Haah-"

Taeyeon's lips glided down her neck. And it started to drop steadily to the collarbone. Miyoung's body gained some strength in response to the unusual feeling.

"Are you nervous?"

Taeyeon, upon realizing her physical state, smiled at her and inquired. Miyoung tilted her head to the right and averted his sight on purpose. Her face was flushed with redness.

Even though I had done this with Taeyeon twice before, I could not comprehend why I was ashamed once again.

Taeyeon slipped her hair into her stomach-pulled one-piece pajamas before slipping them off. Her full breasts welcomed him.

He briefly kissed her white skin. Taeyeon immediately inserted her nips into his mouth.

"Haah.. Ah-"

He began stroking one breast with his tongue and the other with his fingers.

"Yes.. That's right.. hmm"

The instant transmission of pleasure caused Miyoung's legs to contract. The bottom portion or her body was not touched by anybody, yet it tickled anyway.

It was damp underneath.

He simply fondled my chest for some time.

However, it is beneficial to stimulate the nipples in this manner, and he was eager to insert his thing.

Today in the dressing room, a similar event occurred, and I was unaware that it was more prevalent. It seems he could no longer be content with just sticking his finger in it..

Sigh..

Miyoung opened her lips while he was slowly touching her breast, lowering his left hand, and stroking her waist, and her voice was shaking.

"Taey.. Taeyeon!"

"Yes?"

He came to a halt and gazed at Miyoung. Her face was as crimson as though it were going to erupt.

"Miyoung, why are you doing this?"

The lowest portion of Miyoung was already saturated with love juice. Taeyeon did not seem ignorant of this truth.

"That- faster-"

But Taeyeon did not provide the response she desired. He grinned lowly and repeated his question. It was obvious that he would not speak unless she said so in person.