Chapter 28

She went red. He was correct. Miyoung had thought that she and Taeyeon would use this incense in bed. She couldn’t say otherwise.

Taeyeon went through another drawer and pulled out a match while Miyoung didn’t say anything.

“That.. Taeyeon..”

He meant to light the incense because he took out a match. The match was lit before Miyoung could say anything. A faint scent slowly spread through the room.

*Thump*

Taeyeon put the bottle of incense on the table next to the bed. He smiled at Miyoung as he sat on the bed and looked at her.

“Miyoung, would you like to come here?”

Miyoung had trouble moving forward. She felt bad about herself.

Taeyeon went to put out the light with the lid of the incense bottle when he saw her hesitate.

“Well, I guess I’ll have to put it out then”

“No, no, that’s not it!”

Miyoung ran up to Taeyeon quickly after seeing what he did. The smell got stronger as she got closer to the nightstand.

Miyoung’s heart started to beat fast. It felt like her face was getting hotter.

“Taeyeon..”

She felt something strange. She had only smelled the scent for a second, but it made her whole body feel like it was on fire.

Taeyeon took her by the hand and pulled. He wrapped his arms around Miyoung. Just being held in this way woke up every part of her body.

“Hmm..”

“Did you think it was a good idea to burn incense with me?”

Miyoung’s mouth opened on its own and hot air came out. Taeyeon was just as happy. Since the morning, his mind had been cloudy. He wanted to wrap his arms around his beautiful lover.

Taeyeon reached out and grabbed Miyoung tightly. As if his movement was a signal flag, they both quickly took off their clothes.

“Taeyeon, please hold me..”

Miyoung’s voice was different from normal, and it was clear that it was shaking. It felt desperate.

Miyoung was put on the bed by Taeyeon. She went to the bed with her face facing down. Taeyeon climbed on top of her and he reached for her. He held Miyoung’s soft breasts in his hands.

“Ah!”

*kiss*

Taeyeon kissed her back and put his fingers near her private parts. Miyoung was already wet, maybe because of the incense, even though Taeyeon hadn’t touched her body that much.

“Miyoung, you’ve become so horny”

She could hear his slow voice in her ear.

“Hmm, ah, aah!”

With just a few tease-like touches on her pink nipples in the middle of her white breasts, Taeyeon made Miyoung moan with pleasure. Even though this was always a touchy subject, her response was especially strong today.

“Ah! Ah! Haah, ah!”

Miyoung’s bottom twitched every time Taeyeon’s finger moved over the tip of her nipple.

“Please, Taeyeon, put it in..”

When Miyoung could no longer take it, she pushed herself against Taeyeon. Her body was on fire, and she couldn’t take it any longer. She wanted to get rid of all her desperation.