Chapter 14

Taeyeon lay her down on the bed after receiving permission. He raised both of her white legs. Her pustule was visible.

Taeyeon took a seat between them and placed his enlarged testicle on the entrance of her vagina.

Miyoung gazed at him and unknowingly swallowed saliva.

I was nervous..

Multiple times previously, his shaft had entered and exited me. But when I confirmed the size with my own eyes, I questioned whether it was the one that did so.

Taeyeon pushed his waist toward her gently, unable to comprehend Miyoung’s thought process as she pondered this.

“Ugh—”

Gradually, the inside of her skin started to expand, and she began to accommodate Taeyeon’s large penis. Long-lasting caresses from Taeyeon left her completely drenched on the inside.

Without a hint of resistance, Miyoung welcomed Taeyeon.

I was concerned about my ability to take it all..

Taeyeon did not begin to move his pelvis until he had reached the deepest area of her body that his penis could reach, which was the final root.

Taeyeon placed her legs on his shoulders and clasped Miyoung’s cream-colored thighs. Taeyeon touched her delicate flesh with his hand.

“Taeyeon.. that’s.. SHIT!”

As soon as Taeyeon’s was inserted, Miyoung uttered a loud slur. They were already on their third sexual intercourse.
However, there was no sense of familiarity.

The longer we were in a relationship, the fresher and better everything felt.

Miyoung’s heart swung in sync with the rhythm each time Taeyeon adjusted his waist with a soft but firm command of the dynamics.

“Oh Taeyeon!”

His motion, which first moved slowly, accelerated as he repeatedly struck his dick back and forth. Because it’s evident that the body eventually desired a higher level of pleasure.

Taeyeon put Miyoung’s thighs, which were draped over his shoulders, around his waist. The hand of Taeyeon shifted from her thigh to her pelvis.

“Ah! Ah, ah, ah!”

At that time, Miyoung was unable to regain her composure. It was because Taeyeon grabbed her thigh and rapidly stabbed Miyoung in the abdomen.

Miyoung was letting out liquid in her upper and lower holes. The bed was getting stained by love juice and saliva.

“Ah.. Miyoung!”

“Ha, ah, ah! Oh, my!”

In contrast to his prior fucks, it seemed as if his inner skin was being washed away when his dick came out. However, his cock penetrated that depth and brought him intense pleasure.

She was nearing her climax gently. At this pace, it seemed that we would soon reach the summit..

But Taeyeon did not let Miyoung reach her climax so swiftly.

Taeyeon abruptly extracted his cock from her body. Miyoung felt a sense of emptiness as the contents of her body departed.

I was nearing the heavenly delights, but it seemed as if the steps I had been constructing were crumbling and pulling me back down to earth.

Miyoung regarded Taeyeon with a perplexed gaze as her body was already ablaze.

When she eventually sampled a meal she had longed for with her eyes, it was as if the chef had placed the dish out front of her once again.