Chapter 19

“Ah—” Miyoung emitted a little sigh.

Taeyeon further dropped his hand. He’s hand gently pressed inside her skirt. Taeyeon’s fingers stroked Miyoung’s leg as he buried his face in her shoulder.

“Heup..”

Miyoung softly closed her eyes, sensing the peculiar sensation he was producing. Her eyelashes trembled.

Taeyeon’s face descended more. The visage of Taeyeon was buried inside Miyoung’s chest.

His hand extended farther. He gently stroked her buttocks with a little touch.

“Ugh!”

Miyoung bit her bottom lip. It was only touching it lightly. Taeyeon had not yet truly touched anything, but Miyoung could feel her underpants becoming gradually damp.

‘Oh, maybe it’s okay’

If Taeyeon discovered this, she would be seen as a filthy lady. She rubbed her thighs nervously. Ironically, she hoped that Taeyeon’s touch would penetrate further into her.

“Miyoung”

“Yes. Yes?”

Taeyeon suddenly yelled her name.

Perhaps he has heard about my heart.. Miyoung said in a puzzled tone.

Taeyeon’s fingers abruptly entered her underpants.

“Ugh..”

“It seems soaked already”

Taeyeon’s fingers made contact with her love fluid. Miyoung’s cheeks became flushed.

“Perhaps you’ve been waiting for it for some time”

Taeyeon murmured softly. His breath entered her ear canal.

“This, this—”

“I believed you were sufficiently fulfilled last night, but you were not”

Taeyeon ripped Miyoung’s undergarments off. Her underpants dropped from her long legs to the floor. Translucent mucus coated the inside of her underpants.

Miyoung could no longer look at it and attempted to turn her head away. But when Taeyeon’s lips contacted hers, she was unable to move her head.

“Hmm—”

While they were kissing, Taeyeon removed her dress. Miyoung stood barefoot before Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was still clothed, so it was rather awkward that he was the only one removing my garment.

But shortly afterwards, Taeyeon’s lips pushed up on my nipples, so I had little time to feel embarrassed.

“Ah, hah!”

The exhilarating feeling spread across her whole body. With every little movement of his tongue, she experienced dizzying pleasure.

“Ah.. what is.. Ugh.. this—”

Taeyeon rose to his feet and scratched Miyoung’s right nip.

“Haah.. Ah—”

She inadvertently twisted herself and grabbed him by the shoulders before looking up.

Taeyeon unbuttoned the front button of his pants. Already, his penis was swollen.

Initially, I intended to make fun of Miyoung, but it turned out this way again. Despite this knowledge, I had no intention of stopping.