Chapter 17

Another year went in this manner.

It was one deep night. Taeyeon was unable to sleep, so he stumbled into the garden. He observed an incredible incident.

"Du.. Aah.. Duke"

"You like it? You like it?"

"Du.. Duke.. Aah.. I really.. I like it!"

"Like this? Hmm? Do you like it when I do it this way?"

"More.. even if you make this rougher.. I like it.. I'm going crazy because I really like it"

Wonsik was struggling for air with Hyuna, Miyoung's maidservant.

"You really like this way huh, slut? I can't feel anything with Miyoung, but with you.. Damn! You can't say anything to her, right? I want your hole more than hers"

"Aah.. haah. Yes!"

"What kind of guy would be interested in her? How could I marry a girl like that?"

Miyoung was offended by the words that spilled from his tongue.

Even more astonishing was the fact that Miyoung was observing them from a distance. Upon seeing all of this, Taeyeon's rage surged to the surface.

'In that case, why would you-'

He nipped his lip before asking. Blood was flowing from between the creases of his lips as he bit so hard.

Miyoung, unable to take it any longer, stumbled back inside the mansion. Wonsik and Hyuna did not seem to be aware that Miyoung and Taeyeon had seen them.

Taeyeon saw Miyoung returned to the mansion hopelessly and attempted to follow her inside.

Then he heard some extraordinary remarks coming from Wonsik's lips.

"Taeyeon felt momentarily superior because he had a crush on a female. If I had known this would occur, I would have played more and gotten married"

"Aah.. Haah!"

"I don't even care if she's a woman"

It was something he had predicted roughly. Wonsik, who desired all Taeyeon has, could accomplish enough.

However, the shock differed depending on whether or not he had validated the reality.

Taeyeon could no longer see the situation due to the fact that he was thinking about Miyoung.

He entered the estate and proceeded to Miyoung's chamber.

'Seeing such a senseless figure must have been painful'

Taeyeon's steps halted in front of her door. The door was slightly ajar and not securely closed.

He could see Miyoung sitting on the bed and weeping through the holes in the door.

She had direct knowledge of her husband's adultery. Even if that someone was her maid. Her response was normal.

Taeyeon regarded her while clenching his hands. Her fists were trembling with rage towards Wonsik.

Why would you propose to Miyoung if you didn't love her and if you'd say such nasty things to the woman who served her?

If I had not questioned my brother about her at the time!

Taeyeon's heart seemed to be shattered by the realization that it was all because he loved Miyoung and that his loving Miyoung had caused her distress.

Even in this dire circumstance, Taeyeon was helpless.