Chapter 33

At the same time, Taeyeon went to her room with a worried look on his face.

‘Is she sick to the point that she can’t eat?’

Taeyeon knocked on Miyoung’s door because he thought he would have to call a doctor right away if she was in bad shape.

*Knock! knock!*

The knocking was repeated, but there was no sound coming from the room. Taeyeon thought that something didn’t seem right.

“Hello, Miyoung. Are you here?”

He tried to let her know he was there, but she didn’t answer. Could she be in bad shape? Taeyeon was scared, so he opened the door on his own and went inside.

*Swish!*

The door opened, and Taeyeon saw Miyoung. 

She was lying on her side and curled up in the corner of the bed. It seemed like Bora was telling the truth when she said she didn’t feel well.

“Miyoung. I heard you weren’t feeling well, are you okay?”

The sound of Taeyeon’s voice was full of worry. He walked over to her and sat on the bed.

“You should still eat something, because it might help, Miyoung”

The voice of Taeyeon came from behind her, but she couldn’t turn around to face him. She couldn’t get rid of the thought that Wonsik might be the father. 

And the fact that he talked to her so lovingly made her feel worse and more sorry for Taeyeon.

“No, no.. I’m fine. I just want a little more sleep”

At this time, she just wanted Taeyeon to go away. So, Miyoung said she was sick and lied.

“Do you have no appetite? I’ll bring you some soup then”

But when Taeyeon said what came next, Miyoung felt like she was going to throw up.

“Ugh!”

When he said he would bring soup, she thought about food and felt her stomach turn. She quickly put her hand over her mouth. She didn’t throw up because it was a dry cough.

“Miyoung?”

But she had already told Taeyeon about that scene.

‘Oh no, if he figures out that it’s morning sickness..’

Fear grew that he would find out she was pregnant. She couldn’t stop shivering when she was lying down.

Taeyeon was taken aback when he saw her shaking. Given that she was dry heaving and shivering as if her body temperature had dropped a lot, she might be in a very bad way. He spoke to Miyoung in an anxious voice.

“Miyoung, do you feel really sick? Then I should call the doctor”

“No! I told you I was fine. I don’t need a doctor!” She jumped back in shock.

“No, I’m not joking. I’ll feel better after some sleep, please.. Taeyeon..” Miyoung quickly shook her head.

‘I can’t go to the doctor. Not even close. I’ll be caught right away’

Taeyeon didn’t know what to do when he saw Miyoung acting like that. He wanted to call a doctor right away to get her checked out, but he couldn’t force her if she kept saying no.

“Okay, fine. If you say so.. you should probably go to sleep now. I’m going to leave. But if you don’t feel better soon, Miyoung, I’ll have to call a doctor”