Chapter 34

Miyoung was very scared.

Miyoung liked Taeyeon. She cared for him. She couldn’t have been happier to be with him. She thought about giving her whole life to this love.

But now that she was in this position, Miyoung could only shake with fear. It was way too scary.

Did Miyoung’s love for Taeyeon not seem to be enough?

That wasn’t it, though. Even without that, it was a problem. She wasn’t strong enough to handle how people looked at her.

*Thud!*

She fell to the ground. Taeyeon knelt down to meet her eyes.

“Taeyeon, what should I do?” The sound of Miyoung’s crying could be heard.

Taeyeon’s heart was in pain. He could understand why she was worried about the scary day when the baby, whose father couldn’t be sure if it was his or his brother’s, would be born.

If it was going to make her this sad, maybe they shouldn’t have been together in the first place.

But Taeyeon thought that even if he could go back in time, he would still choose the same thing. Even though it was selfish, he wanted to look like this into her eyes.

“What do you think, Miyoung, about having the baby?”

“Have.. Have the baby?”

When Taeyeon spoke out of the blue, Miyoung turned her head to look at him. Taeyeon’s eyes were just as serious as ever.

“It doesn’t matter to me if the baby is my brother’s”

“What?”

“If you gave birth to the child, I can love it no matter whose it is. Miyoung, you don’t need to worry about me”

Taeyeon wrapped his arms around Miyoung.

“But if the child is really yours, Cain..”

“And even if it is my child, it will definitely look like my brother in some ways. As long as our relationship is kept secret, no one will think anything is wrong. Miyoung, don’t worry too much”

Taeyeon and Wonsik’s hair and eyes were not the same color. But their parents gave birth to them at the same time.

It wasn’t strange that someone down the line, someone will look like Taeyeon. If they were careful, there would be no reason to think they were up to something.

“Rather, think of all the good things that come with having a child”

Taeyeon kept making her feel better.

“Even if my brother comes back, he will remember you better if you have a child. You could be called the mother of the child who will become the next duke. Also, just because you have a child with my brother doesn’t mean you have to stay in touch with him”

Miyoung’s heart slowly calmed down as she sat in Taeyeon’s arms and listened to what he said.

As he said, there were good things. In her heart, she started to feel like things might be okay. Taeyeon was to blame.

“I couldn’t sleep for 3 years whenever you were with my brother. You have no idea how much I hated myself because I wasn’t with you”

Taeyeon spoke in a serious way. She could tell he was being honest.

“I thought I wouldn’t be able to make it through those days. But I now know that we both love each other”

Taeyeon went on after taking a moment to catch his breath.