Chapter 13

It had been around two hours since our arrival at the estate.

Miyoung awaited Taeyeon while wearing just her pajamas made of thin silk.

When we’ll do it again tonight, our relationship was already our third. Even though I’d met him twice before, my heart shook even more tonight. After seeing such a drama, I was at a loss for words. It was unknown if this tremor was due to genuine enthusiasm or nervousness..

Knock! Knock!

Taeyeon knocked on Miyoung’s door during the middle of the night, much as Miyoung had done to Taeyeon’s door not long earlier.

Miyoung softly unlocked the door and ushered him inside.

Her door, which had been slightly open on the day Miyoung, who had been drunk, had yelled Taeyeon’s name, was now securely shut.

“Miyoung!”

Taeyeon yelled out Miyoung’s name and embraced her. Miyoung felt Taeyeon’s warmth while in his arms.

Taeyeon’s lips covered Miyoung’s as he dropped his head gently.

“Ungh” 

“Haah”

Miyoung’s mouth was penetrated by Taeyeon’s tongue. Their tongues gently entwined. His right hand brushed her hair tenderly.

This hand was quite kind..

Taeyeon briefly opened his lips to gather his breath before biting Miyoung’s bottom lip with his front teeth. He then extends his tongue and licks it.

Prior to this, kissing with him had been more passionate than tender. In contrast to prior kisses, today’s was really gentle..

Taeyeon carefully positioned Miyoung on the bed. Then he removed her thin silk nightgown.

Miyoung transformed into a body wearing just panties. She believed that she would get nude and begin to do it with him.

But contrary to her expectations, Taeyeon did not immediately remove her undergarments.

Kiss..

“Haah”

Taeyeon kissed her whole body tenderly, as if he were handling a fragile thing that might shatter at the least misstep. The kiss started close to the collarbone.

Kiss..

“…”

Upper chest.. and lower chest. This time, he softly dropped his head and kissed her belly button. Miyoung’s waist was quite delicate.

Kiss..

“Ughn” 

Miyoung emitted a little moan each time his lips contacted her body, no matter how lightly the movement was.

Kiss..

“Ah—”

Contrary to Miyoung’s assumption that he would reach her thigh, the next kiss was to the wrist. Taeyeon then kissed Miyoung all over.

This was the first time Miyoung engaged in such foreplay. This was due to the fact that Taeyeon had shown her sufficient attention in their prior two relationships, but he was not too loving.

Miyoung got the impression that Taeyeon respected her for some reason since he was petting her with such seriousness.

‘No way.. why am I thinking like this’