I Saved that 8-year-old Kritika

Tum yun mile ho jabse mujhe
Aur sunehari main lagti hoon
Sirf labon se nahi ab toh
Poore badan se hansti hoon

Tum yun mile ho jabse mujheAur sunehari main lagti hoonSirf labon se nahi ab tohPoore badan se hansti hoon

( A/n: A long chapter ahead so vote before you read. Total word count: 4600. This hard work surely deserves some appreciation)

" Ruhaan is in danger " I screamed at Aayaan as I turned on the engine. " What?" He asked in surprise. " Yes, you heard right. Now stop using that mouth of yours and trace his phone." I spoke in an urgent tone as my car sped through the streets of Lucknow.

"Okay. Give me five minutes." He replied. The only thing I like about Aayaan since I met him is that he understands the urgency of the situation and don't waste time by asking thousands of unnecessary questions.

Ruhaan once told me that he's expert in the cyber field. He hacks people's phone just for fun and reveal their dirty deeds. 

My heart thumped hard against my ribcage as I called Ruhaan again. No answer. I pressed the accelerator and increased my speed. I must have broken thousands of traffic rules today, but they can wait. 

After few minutes, Aayaan released his call from hold and said, " Bhabhi, it seems like someone else has hacked his phone. That's why you can't call it."

Today, I got one more reason to tear Neelam into pieces, let me save my husband first then I'm going to have a special "TALK" with her. I took a deep breathe which helped little to calm the storm arising inside me. " Can you track his location?" I asked.

" The hacker is really smart but don't worry I'm trying; it will take me some time to track his exact location but he's nearby Gomti River." He replied.

I turned my car in a swift motion while almost killing a couple. I began driving to the Gomti River's direction. 

I can't let anything happen to my loved ones again. This time I'll save him.

I reached in the Gomti Riverside region and just then Aayaan spoke over the call, " I got his exact location!" He exclaimed.

" I'll send you the location and I'm also coming." He replied and disconnected the phone.

Thankfully he came to Lucknow for Daadi's funeral. So, he'll be here in no minute and I don't know what that Bitch is up to so I need as much help as I can get.

My screen popped with a notification of the location. I quickly followed the location. It took me almost fifteen minutes to reach there. It was a completely isolated place. Dark everywhere the only light I could see was coming from an abandoned building. It was dim though.

I parked my car and walked out of it with my gun in my hand. I could hear the gunshot from afar which increased my heartbeat.

God, please! You can't take him from me. No!

The dark memory of my parents' death flashed in my mind making me tremble in fear. Fuck! I can't get a panic attack now.

I tried to take deep breathes as Ruhaan told me, but it did little to calm my racing heart.