Chapter 1: Betrayal

Goku never expected this to happen. He was betrayed by his own wife. However, she called the government intervention on him, his son Gohan, and even his supposed enemy Piccolo. It was after he explained to Chichi who he truly is: a Saiyan from outer space. Of course, he met his older brother Raditz who came to him and told him his origin and his real name. With every explanation he learned from Raditz, he wasn't surprised. He was confused. Master Roshi even convinced Goku about how Gohan found him in the forest and raised him, he even told him he fell off and bumped his head after throwing a fit in rage. That was the truth.

Goku had survived the attack against Raditz. How, you asked? Well, a funny story to tell. Gohan somehow escaped from the spaceship pad with his hidden power and knocked out Raditz. With Goku's chance, he and Piccolo managed to beat him instead of sacrificing himself. He delivered his attack on Kamehameha while Piccolo delivered a Special Beam Cannon to finish him.

Before Raditz died, he warned them the two Saiyan would arrive in a year. Goku suggested they must train for a year before the Saiyans will show up. That was when it happened when Goku came home to tell Chichi about what happened.

Flashback

"Where have you been!?"

Goku arrived back at the house with his son Gohan where he saw his wife Chichi waiting for them at the door. He saw the angry look on her face and all he could say with Raditz's blood all over him was, "I am sorry."

"Is that all you can say?" Chichi asked, annoyed.

Goku said nothing just looked at Gohan and then looked at Chichi. He couldn't say anything anyway, because he felt bad as it was.

He then saw her looking at him and her eyes widened. "Why are you covered in blood?" She asked.

He averted his gaze away from her. "I killed someone."

"What? You killed someone?"

"Yes..." Goku said sadly.

"What have you done?" Chichi asked.

"I killed my brother," he answered.

"Your brother? You sound like you’re not human yourself." Chichi said.

He nodded, it was now or never to tell her the truth. She is his wife, after all.

"Chichi, do you remember the time I used to have a tail like Gohan's when I was a kid? Well... it turns out I'm not really from Earth. I'm from outer space. I'm a Saiyan, Chichi. An alien. I even had an older brother who is a Saiyan from outer space, too."

Chichi covered her mouth in shock. "Oh my, God..."

Goku continued, "Even if you and I had Gohan when I'm a Saiyan, that would make our son a half-Saiyan. We had a year left to train until the two Saiyans arrived. If we don't do something, we will all die."

"Get out..." He heard Chichi say.

"What?" Goku said, surprised.

"You heard me." He could hear the anger in her voice.

"Why?" Goku asked, tears streaming down his face.

"I cannot have a hideous alien living in my house. For all this time I was married to an alien for almost six years."

"I understand, Chichi... I will leave. I need to get my stuff packed. Perhaps take care of Gohan for me when I'm gone." He said as his tears stopped

"Take Gohan with you."

"Why?" Goku asked confused out of his mind.

"Because I don't want to raise a filthy half-breed alien. He's yours now. I no longer care for him. I never wanted to marry you in the first place, monster." He gasped as she said the word he hated to hear, monster. Is he a monster? He wondered.

"Chichi... we're your family! You can't abandon us!" Goku cried out.

"If you two don't leave, I'll call the government intervention!" With that, Chichi went to get her phone and dialed the police call.

"Oh, no, you don't!" Suddenly, Piccolo rushed in from outside of the house when Chichi had dialed the government intervention, he snitched her phone away, scaring her.

"Piccolo, don't!" Goku saw the scared look on her face as she ran into the other room. Piccolo followed her into the room where she went, so he followed them to stop Piccolo.

When Goku quickly arrived, he saw Chichi was now pointing a gun at Piccolo. He was in shock to see this.

"Die!" Chichi screamed as she pulled the trigger, releasing the fire of the gun. Goku quickly dodged the bullet, saving Piccolo.

"Chichi, calm down! Please! We're not going to hurt you!" Goku tried to convince her as possible.

"Go to Hell, monster! You are the threat to Earth and so is Piccolo! I wish I never met you and married you!" Chichi screamed, aiming at them.

With heartbreak, Goku felt so hurt by the woman now he used to love. It was then the agents came in and arrested them, pinning them down to the ground. Except Gohan. Though he's still a toddler, the policemen were kind to the children. They would never hurt the children.

When Goku, Piccolo, and Gohan were taken away, this was the last time he ever saw Chichi standing at the front door, explaining everything to them about what just happened. He could tell she just told them Goku, Piccolo, and Gohan were just aliens from outer space and were here to kill the human race. Goku wasn't evil, neither was his son Gohan. Though Piccolo wasn't too kind, he was always a cold-hearted demon who is still King Piccolo's reincarnation.

Flashback ends

That was when Goku, Piccolo, and Gohan were taken to the government intervention where they would be experienced by one of the scientists.

Goku was in the Cell surrounded by white walls. He hugged his knees, comforting himself from the heartbreaking he was in. He even wondered how Piccolo and Gohan were doing. Maybe they were in separate cells. They probably were being experienced just now.

What was worse was if they ever hurt his

Chichi... why?