Chapter 12: The Kame House

When the morning came, they immediately left the Capsule Corporation after they bid their farewell to Bulma. Now they went on a run again while finding a place to hide. Eventually, Goku suggested they needed to go to the Kame House to check on Master Roshi and Krillin.

When they landed on the small island with the Kame House, they entered the house and found Krillin talking to Master Roshi.

"Heya, guys," Goku greeted them happily.

Master Roshi blinked in shock. "Goku, you're okay!"

Krillin blinked as he turned around and saw Goku. He gasped as he gathered up the tears in his eyes before tackling him into a hug.

"Goku, you're back! I missed you so much!" Krillin cried out.

"I missed you, too, Krillin," Goku said happily.

After the hug, he faced Goku. "Where have you been? You've been gone for a year!"

"It turns out Chichi called the government intervention on us and took us away after being abandoned after I explained everything to her," Goku explained.

"That's horrible! I never knew Chichi would do that to you! Are you two divorced? What about your son? How is he doing? Is he still living with his mom?"

He looked down. "Unfortunately, yes. And Chichi abandoned Gohan. She has nothing to do with us anymore."

"I'm sorry you had to go through this. I knew Chichi would go nuts if she found out about this." Krillin said. Then he noticed Piccolo was standing there outside watching over Gohan who was playing around while waiting for them and the two girls Krillin never met. He was shocked to see Piccolo was here.

"Is that Piccolo!? What is he doing here!? And who are these two girls with you?" Krillin asked.

"Piccolo wants to help us defeat the ruler of the galaxy Frieza to rescue the three Sailor Guardians. Also, this is Sailor Moon known as Ussgi, and Sailor Jupiter known as Makoto." Goku said, introducing his best friend to the two girls.

"Frieza? Three Sailor Guardians?" Krillin said, confused.

"Ooooh, and they had such nice bodies," Master Roshi cooed as he touched Usagi and Makoto's butt.

They let out a shriek before they hit him in the back of his head. "Old pervert!" They shouted.

"Roshi, will you quit it?" Krillin said as he pulled him away from the two girls.

"Daddy, what is he doing?" Gohan asked his father.

Goku shrugged off, confused as well. And so he continued, "As I was saying, Usagi and Makoto were the ones who helped us escape from the government intervention."

"Wait, so you guys escaped from the government intervention!?" He said in shock.

He nodded. "Yep. Now they were coming after us to capture us while we were on a run."

"Perhaps they won't even know where you guys are since now you're safe in the Kame House," Master Roshi said.

"Neither is the Kame House," Piccolo began talking from outside.

Krillin flinched, scared a bit of him. Master Roshi was glaring at him in fear sometimes.

"If we're staying like this thinking it's safe, we'll be captured," Piccolo warned.

"Then where else will they hide?" Krillin asked.

Piccolo faced him, frowning. "Nothing. They know every location of West City, Mount Paozu, and everything. It looks like we'll find us some ship and then have to go to outer space to the Frieza Force."