Chapter 20: The Battle Begins

When the morning arrived, now it was time for them to begin their battle. So they went back to Planet Namek as Goku brought the dynamites that he got from Bulma just in case. Now Haruka volunteered to help Goku place the dynamites outside of the mothership.

"Okay, we need a lighter," Haruka whispered.

"You gotcha." Then Goku brought the lighter and fired up the dynamites before the explosion. They immediately went back to the others until it exploded, causing the Frieza Force to flee.

"Okay, now we need to go in there and save my friends while the others handle this," Usagi said, taking Goku's hand to lead him to the mothership.

Now Goku and Usagi had their chance to go there, Piccolo, Gohan, Krillin, and the Sailor Guardians fought off the Frieza Force before Frieza's two henchmen appeared to deal with them.

"We'll deal with these two," Piccolo said as he and Sailor Jupiter joined in the fight, facing Frieza's henchmen.

So the two henchmen lashed out at them, but Piccolo and Sailor Jupiter dodged their attacks.

Sailor Jupiter delivered her attack, shouting, "Oak Evolution!"

"Masenko!" Piccolo shouted, aiming at his two enemies as he delivered his power. Eventually, the two of them were defeated, now they must continue their battle.