Chapter 15: The Outer Sailor Guardians

"Guys, you're okay!" Goku exclaimed happily as he saw the brand new spaceship land on Planet Moon. Goku, Usagi, and Gohan had landed there for a few minutes waiting for them to arrive safely.

Immediately, Piccolo got out of the spaceship while Makoto, now in her base form, followed him. Bulma and Krillin do the same way as they follow behind Makoto.

"I thought we lost you there," Goku said in relief.

"You would have come to get us if you guys weren't standing around there doing nothing," Piccolo said, annoyed.

"I just thought you guys would handle this on your own," Goku chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his head.

"Now that we're on Planet Moon, let's continue our mission," Piccolo said.

"Not yet. I think we need armies," Usagi said.

"Armies? For what?" Piccolo questioned her, frowning.

"I know the armies who can help us," Makoto said, grinning.

"Right." He rolled his eyes. He highly doubted there won't be armies since Frieza had destroyed Moon Kingdom and captured the rest of them, especially those Sailor Guardians.

"Don't lose hope, Piccolo. You have to believe Usagi. I have to believe her what she needs." Goku said, padded on his left shoulder.

"How did you know?" He asked, giving him a stern look.

"Because I only care about her," Goku said.

Usagi blushed heavily. "You might have to reconsider it."

"Huh?" Goku said with a confused look.

"She means you shouldn't talk to me in front of her. She can hear you." Piccolo said, annoyed. Then he looked at Usagi and gave her a suspect look. "Now when do we have to find the 'armies'."

"They should be here. Follow me." With that, Usagi leads them to the destructive castle. Piccolo sighed so he had to follow her. He folded his arms together while frowning at the back of Usagi's head.

***

"So what now?" Bulma asked as they found themselves in the hallway with the door.

"This door would lead us to find Sailor Pluto," Usagi said.

"Sailor Pluto? Wait. There is another Sailor Guardian?" Krillin said, shocked.

She nodded. "She is the Keeper of the Door of Space and Time, the Guardian of the Underworld. She is the only one who can help us save my friends."

"I see," Piccolo said.

"The Door of Space and Time is the door through Space-Time protected by the guardian of the underworld, Sailor Pluto," Usagi explained.

"Then when do we meet her? I wanna see how strong she is." Goku said excitedly.

"Not now, Goku," Piccolo said, glaring at him.

"We meet her now." Then she opened the door and found a beautiful woman guarding the door. She had darker green hair and dark pink eyes. She was wearing a Sailor Guardian outfit with a darker color.

"Sailor Pluto," Usagi greeted her.

"Princess Serenity," Sailor Pluto said as she noticed her and the others. She walked up to her and pulled her into a hug. "Thank heavens you are safe."

"I am now with Sailor Jupiter and my new friends from Planet Earth," Usagi said as she introduced her to Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Bulma, and Krillin.

"Heya, I'm Goku."