Chapter 23: Peaceful Closure

A few years later...

"Mommy, can I go with Beemer for the Dragon Ball hunt?" A little six-year-old girl with black hair and blue eyes who looked like Usagi wailed.

"Already? Just the two of you?" Usagi, in her causal modern outfit, asked as she placed her hands on the hips.

"It will be great!" Usagi's daughter exclaimed.

"Alright, you may go, but be careful Solace," Usagi said, smiling.

Then Solace began to fly off with Beemer who looked like Piccolo to hunt the Dragon Balls

Usagi hummed, wondering why she wanted to collect the Dragon Balls with Beemer. I wonder what Solace and Beemer are going to wish for.

Then Goku appeared from nowhere as he came to embrace his wife happily. He wrapped his arms around her carefully. "They have grown so fast."

"Yes, and she looks like you sometimes, Goku," Usagi said, looking over her shoulder at Goku.

"But she has your eyes. She even looks like you because of your hairstyle." Goku said, letting out a giggle.

"That is true, Goku, but she has your personality," Usagi said.

Then Goku looked outside as he held close to his wife. "Now where Solace and Beemer go off to?"

"They went on the Dragon Ball hunt," Usagi said.

"Do you know what they're going to wish?" Goku asked with a curious look.

"I never ask," Usagi said, chuckling.

"Then I guess it's a secret," Goku said.

"Hopefully Piccolo and Makoto must know what their wish will be," Usagi said, wondering what Piccolo and Makoto were doing since a few years had passed after Frieza was defeated.

***

Makoto was busy gardening the flowers outside of the garden she had built. She eventually married Piccolo and had a hybrid Namekian son Beemer. She even owed the flower and bakery store. She had a great life, too. It has been a few years now since Frieza was defeated. The home planet of Namek was restored and the Namekians were sent home. Usagi and Goku were brought back to life. And the Legendary Silver Crystal was restored. Now everything on Earth was at peace.

"Mama!" She heard Beemer calling out to her.

Makoto turned her head around and saw Beemer and Solace fly towards them. "Hey, guys, whatcha doing?"

"Hunting the Dragon Balls," Beemer said.

"Oh, really? And what do you two want to wish for?" Makoto asked, smiling.

"To get married!" Solace exclaimed happily.

Makoto blinked. "Oh! Well, I don't think Shenron would grant that wish."

"Awww... what else can we wish? Why can't we just get married like you guys do?" Beemer wailed.

"Well, it's more than having a wish. When you two get older, you two will end up being together someday." Makoto said.

"Oh..." Beemer said.

"Forget getting married. Let's make a wish to have a lot of candy." Solace said, grinning.

"Neither does Shenron grant the wish, you guys," Makoto said, chuckling as she sweatdropped.

Solace and Beemer sweatdroped as well. "Aww..."

Then Piccolo appeared from the forest and saw Makoto talking to the kids. "What's going on over there?"

"Well, the kids went out Dragon Ball hunting," Makoto said.