Chapter 5: Escape

When the others were caught by the two guards, Piccolo gave out a stern look. "Great... Now what are we going to do?"

"We'll handle this!" With that, Sailor Moon pulled out the tiara and shouted, "Moon Tiara Action!" After that, she threw it at the two guards and knocked them out.

Goku smiled excitedly. "That is easy!"

"Now let's get the hell out of here!" Then the others headed their way to the exit as they were being chased by the guards.

One of the guards fired at them with the gun. As they reached the exit, Sailor Jupiter faced them as she delivered the attack.

"Supreme Thunder!" Sailor Jupiter shouted as she electrocuted them down easily. After that, now it was their chance to escape.

"Finally! Freedom!" Goku exclaimed. Suddenly, one of the guards and the director blocked their exit way, which surprised them. All the guards aimed at them.

"Aah!" Gohan panicked.

"Oh, crap..." Piccolo said as he sweatdropped.

Goku raised his arms, saying, "Now what...?"

Suddenly, a young woman tripped over and dropped one of the coffee cups with trade by accident. Sailor Moon could tell she was one of the clumsy ones just like when she was a kid.

"Alice!" Director panicked.

"Oh, Chief Suko, I'm so sorry! I messed up again!" Alice cried out as she didn't notice them.

"Alice, look out behind you!" Chief Suko shouted as he tried to get Alice safely, but one of the guards stopped him.

"Huh?" Alice turned her head around and eventually noticed Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Jupiter. She became confused and scared.

Goku looked at them with a sweatdrop. "Should we take her hostage?"

"Take her hostage," Piccolo reported before he came up to her and grabbed her in the back of her hair, causing her to cry out in pain.

"What are you doing!? This is not how you take hostage!" Goku exclaimed.

"This is how we take her hostage, Goku," Piccolo said as he wrapped his left arm around her neck, almost choking the life of her.

"Chief Suko, help!" Alice cried out.

"Let her go! Please! I'll do anything!" Chief Suko pleaded with them.

"Anything, you say? Well, about this? You let us pass and then we'll let her go. Lastly, all of you will never see us again." Piccolo said before the threat came, "If you don't let us pass through the exit, I'll kill her."

"Don't let him kill me, Chief Suko! Don't let him!" Alice cried out as her tears streamed down her face.

"Alright, we'll let you pass. At least let her go before all of you leave." Chief Suko said, putting his head down.

Piccolo smirked evilly. "Gladly."

"Well, that's a heartless thing to say," Sailor Jupiter said to herself as she sweatdropped.

Then he threw Alice at Chief Suko and they eventually walked past them heading to the exit. Chief Suko let out a growl in anger as he gritted his teeth sharply, glaring at them.

Piccolo gave Chief Suko a smirk one last time and then took off immediately.

"Dammit! Now we'll have to capture them. But there is only way to stop them from leaving." Then he headed upstairs to the room he ordered the guard to get the sniper and ordered him to kill them all.

Within a few seconds, the guard aimed at Piccolo before pulling the trigger.

"Okay, Craig, just make sure you shoot them in the back of their heads, except the child we need to keep him alive." Chief Suko said.

"Roger that."

When he was about to pull the trigger, Piccolo noticed as he quickly delivered the last attack and aimed at them.

"Special Beam Cannon!" Piccolo shouted, firing his attack through the window, causing it to destroy the top of the building, and killing the guard. Luckily, Chief Suko was still alive.

"Dammit! He noticed!" He growled as he sweatdropped.

"Nice try, but you won't get us. Do that again and I'll kill you! May we hope to meet again after dealing with the Saiyans and Goku? Because you'll be my next victim." Piccolo threatened.

At hearing this, Chief Suko became more afraid as he stared down at Piccolo. Eventually, the others finally escaped as they took off flying.

"Woo-hoo! Freedom!" Goku exclaimed happily.